Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Pictures of 16x8 Raceline 981 Raptor?

Old 07-13-2010, 11:29 PM   #1
creedler is on a distinguished road

Name: Max
creedler's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures of 16x8 Raceline 981 Raptor?

I have a 2010 toyota tacoma with a 3in. lift. I'm going to run 285/75/16 toyo mt tires and i've yet to decide on the wheel. I can't find any taco's running the raceline 981 raptor either machined or matte black. I want to see them on the truck. Anybody got them in a 16x8? Also, i'm new to the site so i searched around but it seemed as if nobody had posted anything similar so bear with me if i'm in the wrong area. Thanks
Old 07-13-2010, 11:42 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
They're a new for 2010 wheel for Raceline, so I dont think there will be many running them. I know I havent seen anyone on the site running them personally.

BTW, welcome to the forum! If you're interested in any offroad armor, I can hook you up. I make trips through Eugene all the time! I could drop it off to you, even do installs.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:02 PM   #3
birdhuntintacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
birdhuntintacoma's Tacoma Gallery
raceline raptor is what im lookin at. good lookin rims arent they? im nervous about the offset its a slight difference than what toyotoa recommends, i dont know the exact stats..however the 'dude' at Les Scwhab didnt seem to think it was a big deal at all.
anyway, did you decide on gettin those?
Old 10-09-2010, 09:25 PM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
The backspace/offset stats on that wheel will fit perfect on a lifted Tacoma.