Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

3 inch body lift?

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 01:41 PM   #1
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
3 inch body lift?

Who on here has installed them themselves? Hard to do? How long did it take? Pics?

Old 07-18-2010, 01:56 PM   #2
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
i installed one on my old taco it wasnt that hard i had never done one before it took my about 10 hrs

Old 07-18-2010, 02:08 PM   #3
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you sir. Wanting to add 3" to my 3" suspension lift. But don't want to buy a 6". I've herd bad things about them but also others have had no problems, and considering I don't do to much offloading i think I'll be safe.

Old 07-18-2010, 02:18 PM   #4
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i didnt have any. the only down fall i think would be that you dont gain any ground clearance. and i dont like being able to see so much of the frame. it just looks weird to me.

Old 07-18-2010, 02:19 PM   #5
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Just an FYI, you can continue more than one thought in a single thread

Old 07-18-2010, 02:24 PM   #6
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Really?!!

Old 07-18-2010, 02:25 PM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
Really?!!
that was to the OP, not you

Old 07-18-2010, 02:27 PM   #8
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery

Old 07-18-2010, 03:06 PM   #9

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
FYI I tried and no one answered my question and took over thread talking about how one of them was a genius. So I started new one in hopes someone would answer question. But thanks for letting me know something I already knew. Really I appreciate it.

Old 07-18-2010, 03:07 PM   #10

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
And thanks for answering question tacoll

Closed Thread