Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Who has their truck Paid off?

View Poll Results: Is your truck paid off...
Yes 2,048 49.23%
NO 1,867 44.88%
Someone else paid it off for me... and i can admit it. 245 5.89%
Voters: 4160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-06-2013, 09:45 AM   #1242
Jetman1979 is on a distinguished road
Navy: E-6 retired
Name: Michael
Jetman1979's Tacoma Gallery
Yep

Mines paid in full. No tow truck going to take my toy.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:17 AM   #1243
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Paid off my 5 year loan in 3. Made the last 4 payments last month. Never ever ever going to buy a new vehicle again. One and done.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:25 AM   #1244
tlh178 is on a distinguished road
Name: terry
tlh178's Tacoma Gallery
i have a 02 tacoma and 07 fjc both paided for and sitting in my driveway. i'm now paying on a 12 r/c 4x4 tacoma now!
Old 06-16-2013, 04:03 PM   #1245
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Bought my 2010 3 months ago, have made 3 payments and finally have enough money in my account to pay the truck off + give me a good cushion in the account. Going to wait one more month to get this OT paycheck in then I'll be paying it off. I've had a vehicle payment of some sort since September 2008, can't wait to be debt free
Old 06-16-2013, 04:46 PM   #1246
Crosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Corpsman
Crosis's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is all mine!
Old 06-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #1247
savedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerald
savedone's Tacoma Gallery
Yes paid cash.
Old 06-16-2013, 06:37 PM   #1248
12 TRD OffRoad is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
12 TRD OffRoad's Tacoma Gallery
I have 58 payments to go. My next payment isn't due until January of next year though(I double up payments every month).lol
Old 06-16-2013, 10:15 PM   #1249
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
My truck is paid off!!!!

I can't take credit for it, though
While I was leaving Church one day, there was an anonymous letter stuffed into my door (I keep them locked out of habit)
The letter had $5,000 in $100 bills in it
Old 06-16-2013, 10:18 PM   #1250
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatblack View Post
My truck is paid off!!!!

While I was leaving Church one day, there was an anonymous letter stuffed into my door (I keep them locked out of habit)
wtf?! Why cant that happen to me?! Lol
Old 06-16-2013, 10:19 PM   #1251
Get off your horse and drink your milk.
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

teamamerica's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My truck is paid off!!!!

this makes me want to start going to church.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:34 PM   #1252
woodchip is on a distinguished road
woodchip's Tacoma Gallery
too many mods and ex-wives to have anything paid off.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:08 AM   #1253
aaronc7 is on a distinguished road

Name: Aaron
aaronc7's Tacoma Gallery
2013 with 0 APR....so no, and no plans to pay it off early.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:10 AM   #1254
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My truck is paid off!!!!

Lol

No comment
Old 06-17-2013, 12:12 AM   #1255
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Lol

No comment
I want to comment that I have no comment on the non-existent comment
Old 06-17-2013, 12:16 AM   #1256
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
I am 3 Payments away from my truck being all MINE!!!!
Old 06-17-2013, 12:24 AM   #1258
davidk890 is on a distinguished road
Name: david
davidk890's Tacoma Gallery
got my '11 Tacoma TRD Sport "DCLB" off auction. all it needs is matching super white tailgate and rear bumper $18500 in full. gotta wait a month for title to arrive.
Old 06-17-2013, 03:41 AM   #1259
camit34 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: 53rd Fighter Sq
Name: Aaron
camit34's Tacoma Gallery
Paid off my '08 last year. Saving for some mods but enjoying no payments for now.