1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

URD short shifter

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Surreal Tacoma_08, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Jun 18, 2008 at 10:03 PM
    Surreal Tacoma_08

Surreal Tacoma_08 [OP] Wyotech 08

Member:
    utah
    Vehicle:
    08 taco 4x4 bone stock (for now)
    URD short shifter
    just bought and installed a URD short shifter:cool: quick and easy install takes about 20 min if you dont concentrate too hard major improvement over stock when they say 40% shorter shifts they meen 40%!!!;) im lovin it only thing is reverse can be a lil tricky as the shorter throws make it hard to find but other than that no prob's nothing but a big thumbs up!:thumbsup:

2. Jun 18, 2008 at 10:13 PM
    hail-bop Command

hail-bop Command Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    I Don't Crawl I Haul A$$!
    Kool, Thats the one thing I regret on my truck.... I should have gotten a manual!!!!!:mad:

3. Jun 19, 2008 at 5:05 AM
    Burns

Burns Excellent Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    17 DCSB Off-Road
    Bilstein 5100's @ 2.0", Wheelers 1.5" AAL, 265/75/16 Firestone Destination AT2's
    I had one on my X-Runner and it made a world of difference. I took it off when I traded in my XR and I couldn't believe how long the stock throws where on the stock setup. Great product and great company they shipped me my shifter quick as hell. I also meet Gadget at a Taco meet and he is one awesome guy and he really knows his shit!

Products Discussed in

To Top