1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

So I just had the Leaf Spring TSB done and... *pics*

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by TREY4x4, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Sep 25, 2012 at 4:00 PM
    Larry

Larry CARL

Member:
    CARL
    and that new pedal will be the shortened one that is used on the 2011's...the 2012's...and the 2013's.

It just wont be field cut.

btw...I have an uncut Tacoma pedal, in perfect condition, if anyone wants to buy it.

2. Sep 25, 2012 at 4:27 PM
    Kulahaga

Kulahaga Tacomaized

Member:
    First Name:
    Roger
    Florida Panhandle
    Vehicle:
    2010 * Regular Cab * 2.7 * Manual
    Curt Receiver Hitch * Firestone RideRite Air Springs * OEM Chrome Grill * OEM Intermittent Wipers * OEM Cruise Control * UltraGauge * * Anytime Fog Lights * Cargo Bar & Cargo Net * Pop & Lock and Bully Tailgate Security * TonnoPro Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover * Backup Camera * * LED Interior, Under Door, Under Hood & Cargo Lighting * Pin Stripes * Wet Okole Seat Cover * ImMrYo Mirror Mod * DVR207 Dash Camera *
    Thanks guys for the quick replies!

It's a 5 lug.

After I posted, I found the link to the TSB on this forum... sorry about that. It appears that the regular cab is ineligible for the fix.:(

As an afterthought, I printed out the TSB and I'm going to drop it off with the service department at the dealership so that they won't be able to claim ignorance to the next person that makes an inquiry who DOES qualify for the fix.

3. Sep 25, 2012 at 4:37 PM
    kirkofwimbo

kirkofwimbo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Clayton
    Wimberley, TX
    Vehicle:
    ‘21 Tundra SR 4x4
    The leaf spring TSB is not available for regular cabs in either 5 lug or 6 lug configuration. I'd bet you could pic up some used ones for a decent price from somebody that lifted a brand new truck though

Products Discussed in

To Top