Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Need Suggestions on new Tail Lights ?

Old 07-25-2010, 06:29 PM   #1
Jevansjr15 is a name known to allJevansjr15 is a name known to allJevansjr15 is a name known to allJevansjr15 is a name known to allJevansjr15 is a name known to allJevansjr15 is a name known to all

Navy: MM3
Name: Joe
Jevansjr15's Tacoma Gallery
Question Need Suggestions on new Tail Lights ?

Well I just got a ticket the other day for my blacked out tail lights (and Window Tint). I've been looking around for suitable replacements but they all look kinda cheesy and cheap.

Does anyone have a suggestions? Links or Pics appreciated! Thanks.

-I guess it would help if I said I have a 07 PreRunner Sport
Old 07-25-2010, 07:47 PM   #2
Crownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of light
Crownedcustoms's Tacoma Gallery
I found some stuff on ebay that looked ok and wasn't too expensive. I just got the same ticket. I don't think anything looks as classy as smoked tails on a black truck.
Old 07-25-2010, 07:48 PM   #3
Crownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of light
Crownedcustoms's Tacoma Gallery
There was a guy selling some smoked tails for 200.00 so if your gonna sell yours you should at least get some cash for them.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:20 PM   #4
Jevansjr15 is a name known to allJevansjr15 is a name known to allJevansjr15 is a name known to allJevansjr15 is a name known to allJevansjr15 is a name known to allJevansjr15 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crownedcustoms View Post
There was a guy selling some smoked tails for 200.00 so if your gonna sell yours you should at least get some cash for them.
Where was he selling them? On eBay? I guess it would be worth it to try.

I actually ended up just buying these :

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Joe/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Joe/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]

They're the nicest looking ones I could find.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:41 AM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Post pics of them when you get them on the truck please!
Old 07-27-2010, 07:53 AM   #6
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-27-2010, 08:08 AM   #7
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
How much did you get them for?
Old 07-27-2010, 08:11 AM   #8
VanCity Taco.
ilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to behold

ilg's Tacoma Gallery
You should still pull those apart and paint the reverse light reflector surround, that silver/grey is just too in your face. Curious to see what they look like on the truck though!
Old 07-27-2010, 07:39 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilg View Post
You should still pull those apart and paint the reverse light reflector surround, that silver/grey is just too in your face. Curious to see what they look like on the truck though!
That's the exact reason I got the ticket in the first place! lol. I will be doing no more painting to any taillights..

I got them for $280.00 and I will def post pics once they're on. Stay tuned.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:56 PM   #11
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
my 09 led tails look pretty good to me.