Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Orlando Body Shop recommendation

Old 07-27-2010, 07:40 PM   #1
ronin8600 is just really niceronin8600 is just really niceronin8600 is just really niceronin8600 is just really niceronin8600 is just really nice
ronin8600's Tacoma Gallery
Orlando Body Shop recommendation

Does anyone in the Orlando area have any recommendations on a body shop I can take my car to get some paint work done?
Old 07-27-2010, 07:48 PM   #3
ronin8600 is just really niceronin8600 is just really niceronin8600 is just really niceronin8600 is just really niceronin8600 is just really nice
ronin8600's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
what kinda paint work?
I have some scratches and a small paint burn on the roof where there was an attempt to buff out the scratches.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:12 AM   #4
beef TACO no rice has a spectacular aura aboutbeef TACO no rice has a spectacular aura about
Firefighter:
beef TACO no rice's Tacoma Gallery
Hey not sure where your located, but i work at subaru dealership in the service center in sanford.. we send all our body work and paint to Ron at "Autosport".. guy does outstanding work.. mainly works on lambos, ferraris, aston martins, etc etc.. if you go there, tell him david from mastro imports sent you

he's located off of 17-92 right before 434 next to the closed courtesy pontiac gmc dealership.

pm me if you need anything else
Old 07-28-2010, 05:31 PM   #5
Yeah, there's a TSB for that!
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DrRabbitFurHead's Tacoma Gallery
Darnit... All I remember is "Richard" and he's near the airport. Does a lot of G35 body kits, paint, etc... He did quite a bit of work on my old Infiniti...
He's really good and I could find out is info if need be. BTW, he's WAY AFFORDABLE!!!
Old 07-28-2010, 07:13 PM   #6
mhlden is on a distinguished road
mhlden's Tacoma Gallery
Wow... I never knew there were so many tacoma world folks in orlando. I just moved out here a few months ago, don't know anyone...

I know of a good cheap body shop call hot body imports in kissimmee. PM me if you need some more info about it. I am actually in need of a good deal on a replacement transmission for my truck, interior door panels, and a motor for my passengers side window......
Old 07-30-2010, 11:33 AM   #7
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef TACO no rice View Post
Hey not sure where your located, but i work at subaru dealership in the service center in sanford.. we send all our body work and paint to Ron at "Autosport".. guy does outstanding work.. mainly works on lambos, ferraris, aston martins, etc etc.. if you go there, tell him david from mastro imports sent you

he's located off of 17-92 right before 434 next to the closed courtesy pontiac gmc dealership.

pm me if you need anything else
wanna whats funny thats the same guy that did paint work on my truck most excelent job and he painted my moms 81 vette
Old 07-30-2010, 12:15 PM   #9
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin8600 View Post
Does anyone in the Orlando area have any recommendations on a body shop I can take my car to get some paint work done?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhlden View Post
Wow... I never knew there were so many tacoma world folks in orlando. I just moved out here a few months ago, don't know anyone...

I know of a good cheap body shop call hot body imports in kissimmee. PM me if you need some more info about it. I am actually in need of a good deal on a replacement transmission for my truck, interior door panels, and a motor for my passengers side window......
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/florida/

There are about 20 of us including X-Runners.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:32 PM   #10
beef TACO no rice has a spectacular aura aboutbeef TACO no rice has a spectacular aura about
Firefighter:
beef TACO no rice's Tacoma Gallery
HAHA nice.. ya ron is a good guy.. does greatttt work.. un real