Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

SockMonkey Bedside decals - TRD Off Road

Old 08-04-2010, 03:00 AM   #1
P. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to behold

P. Bauer's Tacoma Gallery
SockMonkey Bedside decals - TRD Off Road

Great quality! Thank you very much.....
Old 08-04-2010, 03:16 AM   #2
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!

I was going to get a set of these, but I just couldn't find anything that went with timberland green... also didn't wanna get a TRD sticker since I just have an SR5.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:57 AM   #3
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StandingCow View Post
Looks great!

I was going to get a set of these, but I just couldn't find anything that went with timberland green... also didn't wanna get a TRD sticker since I just have an SR5.
I got the Mountain SR5 ones. They look great, maybe something like that?
To the OP awesome decals from Sock, his work is the best...
Old 08-04-2010, 09:19 AM   #6
m_taker1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
m_taker1's Tacoma Gallery
looks sweet!!