1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

truck broke into. PISSED!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by outlawtacoma, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Aug 5, 2010 at 6:54 AM
    outlawtacoma

outlawtacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    W. TN
    Vehicle:
    2018 T4RTRDOR
    I live in a quiet town with very little crime so needless to say when I came out to my truck this morning and my ipod was gone I thought I must have taken it inside. Now I did leave my windows cracked about 3 inches yesterday but the doors were locked. Upom further inspection I noticed my damn cell phone charger was gone. WTH! Now I know something is wrong cause it never leaves the truck in fact its plugged in to the acc at all times. Well it was gone and the flap was shut.
    I normally don't keep things in there of much value thank goodness. I have been known to load my hunting gear up the night prior to a trip tho, thank God it isn't hunting season and this happened or I would missing tons of stuff.
    Anyway I filed police report just because.
    Sorry for the rant I'm just pissed and hate a thief!

2. Aug 5, 2010 at 6:58 AM
    upflying

upflying Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Antioch
    A crime of opportunity. Remove the opportunity and the crime doesn't happen. Expensive lesson, remove all valuables when parking your vehicle.

3. Aug 5, 2010 at 7:00 AM
    rhodehard09

rhodehard09 sometimes nonsense is the only sense someone has

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    tampa, fl
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Off Road 4x4 doublecab
    3" lift, allpro u-bolt flip kit,285/75/16 km2s, hella hid lights, hid conversions for headlights and foglights, led everything, debadged, 9145 reverse light bulbs, black tail lights, black headlight mod,trail-gear rock sliders, dynomax ultra flo muffler,satoshi with custom woven stainless grill,hella 100watt floods in grill, pioneer 4100 in dash dvd player, pioneer 800watt 4 channel amp, pioneer 4way 6x9s, pioneer 4 way 6.5s, 2 rockford p3 10's,rockford power 500.1 mono amp w/bass knob, 7 pin relocated, highlift and mount in bed, diff breather mod, led bed lights, secondary air filter removed,t-rex eyelids, mefab bumper bar, muddy under carriage
    yeah man no-where is safe from this crap anymore........
    i blame it all on the parents.......

4. Aug 5, 2010 at 7:05 AM
    rhodehard09

rhodehard09 sometimes nonsense is the only sense someone has

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    tampa, fl
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Off Road 4x4 doublecab
    3" lift, allpro u-bolt flip kit,285/75/16 km2s, hella hid lights, hid conversions for headlights and foglights, led everything, debadged, 9145 reverse light bulbs, black tail lights, black headlight mod,trail-gear rock sliders, dynomax ultra flo muffler,satoshi with custom woven stainless grill,hella 100watt floods in grill, pioneer 4100 in dash dvd player, pioneer 800watt 4 channel amp, pioneer 4way 6x9s, pioneer 4 way 6.5s, 2 rockford p3 10's,rockford power 500.1 mono amp w/bass knob, 7 pin relocated, highlift and mount in bed, diff breather mod, led bed lights, secondary air filter removed,t-rex eyelids, mefab bumper bar, muddy under carriage
    you could set them up with something else of value and wait to shoot them.....
    wait..... you're not me:D.

5. Aug 5, 2010 at 7:06 AM
    danding

danding Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    Silver 01 PreRunner SR5
    Lunar 1500, 12 inch DD audio sub in a probox, panasonic cq-c700u, hopefully more mods to come in time.
    I know the feeling. Mine got broken into in March, but that thief made off with like $1500 worth of my stuff. =/
    Wish he would have gotten caught.

6. Aug 5, 2010 at 7:11 AM
    Matic

Matic The "OFG" Baby!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Tricky Dick
    Easley, SC
    Vehicle:
    1 owner 2002 TRD, SR5, DC, 2.7. Full OME suspension, STT pro's.
    OME 881 coils with OME nitrochargers shocks up front. TC UCA's OME Dakars with extra leaf in the rear. Warn 8000 winch with 80ft custom braided synth line. Custom 60ft synth extension. All pro tube bumper, Hi-lift jack, Safari Snorkel, Wilco tiregate. 2019 Jeep JLUR.
    I feel ya bro. Had my 2008 Yamaha YZF R1 stolen this time last year. Wasn't an ordinary bike. It had a 2007 Team Fiat Genuine Yamaha GYTR Rossi/Lorenzo plastics on it.
    #137 of only 380 in the world for 2007.

5 cable locks with the round locks that are hard to cut. 2 disk brake locks and steering lock. AND... gorrila motion lock. I was at work not even 1/8th of a mile away and fools rolled up in a gutted mini van. 30 secds it was gone.

7. Aug 5, 2010 at 7:14 AM
    scottri

scottri Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tigard Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '10 Sport DC TRD Sport PreRunner
    Cover King Seat Covers, WeatherTech Liners, PopNLock, storage bin locks, N-Fab Step bars, and G4 Elite Tonneau cover.
    That sucks. I had a brand new set of golf clubs get stolen out of my car years ago. I'm still as pissed about it today as I was then.

8. Aug 5, 2010 at 7:18 AM
    BigBear

BigBear L-I-V-I-N

Member:
    First Name:
    Jones
    Live Free or Die
    Vehicle:
    '19 TRD OR DCSB
    ^^^ Same thing happened to me, had to go out the next day and buy all new clubs and everything for a tournament. Checked every pawn shop in NH lookin for those. Favorite clubs I ever owned.

9. Aug 5, 2010 at 11:04 AM
    outlawtacoma

Member:
    W. TN
    Vehicle:
    2018 T4RTRDOR
    just the other day I had left mine in the bed of my truck after a round all night. I would be irate!! That would have topped it off.

I just noticed also that my damn gear shift bezel that I painted black is scratched now, I can only guess that these ass hats did this too. :mad:

10. Aug 5, 2010 at 11:05 AM
    outlawtacoma

Member:
    W. TN
    Vehicle:
    2018 T4RTRDOR
    oh man, thats not cool!

11. Aug 5, 2010 at 12:12 PM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    install some motion lights on the house and an alarm on the truck.
    a 2 way alarm so the key fob will let you know whats going on with it

12. Aug 5, 2010 at 12:17 PM
    Cars0n`

Cars0n` Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Carson
    Alberta
    Vehicle:
    03 2.7L 4x4 5spd

sorry but you got it pretty easy compared to this dude. ^^

but i dont mean to make light of the situation. getting your shit stolen is not fun.

if you live in a small town, it was prob some punk ass kids. alcohol was probably involved as well. i hate those little shit kids.

good luck with getting your stuff back

Products Discussed in

To Top