Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

POLL: Coverking Seat options

View Poll Results: What color spacer mesh seat covers?
Black with black insert 2 18.18%
Black with blue insert 1 9.09%
Black with gray insert 7 63.64%
Keep the neoprene 1 9.09%
Spacer mesh on top of neoprene 1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-07-2010, 10:59 AM   #1
tisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Alex
tisher49's Tacoma Gallery
POLL: Coverking Seat options

I got a set of the Coverking Neoprene seat covers during the Costco sale. I went with the black with charcoal insert and I really like the look. Unfortunately, there is a rip in the passenger seat so I am looking to either get a new set or try the spacer mesh. As I said I like the look of the neoprene but I find that the seats get really hot, not good considering how much I sweat and that I'm moving to VA.

So I'm looking into the spacer mesh and got some samples. I could go all black, black with a gray insert or black with the blue insert. The blue is not as dark as my truck, a little closer to the speedway blue but could add a cool look to the interior.

I like the protection of the neoprene but want the cooler spacer mesh fabric. Any ideas would be great. I am almost considering getting the spacer mesh and putting the covers over the neoprene but I'm thinking that could still be as hot.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Old 08-07-2010, 11:57 AM   #2
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NDT/QA
Name: Jimmy
jpmorrisvb's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Virginia ..... go with the neoprene . Keep the black and charcoal. Check mine out ....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...et-okoles.html
Old 08-07-2010, 12:25 PM   #3
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
how much do those seat covers run?
Old 08-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #4
tisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFTRD View Post
how much do those seat covers run?
$149.99 w/o shipping. I got the neoprene one's during the costco sale for under $200 i think, but the site says they're $312.99 now...yikes
Old 08-07-2010, 03:29 PM   #5
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NDT/QA
Name: Jimmy
jpmorrisvb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tisher49 View Post
$149.99 w/o shipping. I got the neoprene one's during the costco sale for under $200 i think, but the site says they're $312.99 now...yikes
I didn't realize that they were that expensive.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:06 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmorrisvb View Post
I didn't realize that they were that expensive.
yeah not sure why the price got jacked up so much.