Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

cnn on american favorite!!

Old 06-27-2008, 04:55 AM   #21
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Can't be that bad the FJ was listed as a favorite compact suv.

How many people received a survey after the purchase of their vehicle? I know I have received and completed 2 from JD Power.
Old 06-27-2008, 05:07 AM   #22
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
Can't be that bad the FJ was listed as a favorite compact suv.
I don't see how the FJ is a compact SUV though? I would think its more of a mid-sized.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:53 PM   #23
SnakeyDave is on a distinguished road
SnakeyDave's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, CNN always pushing that pro Ridgeline propaganda, they obviously have an anti Toyota agenda.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:24 AM   #24
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe it is #1 in fewest sold

Who would buy that FUGLY truck?

Check out this comparison vid. Tacoma wins!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMme79bYbpA
Old 09-03-2008, 01:25 AM   #25
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeyDave View Post
yeah, CNN always pushing that pro Ridgeline propaganda, they obviously have an anti Toyota agenda.
Probably CNN has a commercial contract with Honda.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:01 AM   #26
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
wow that music in that video is horrible, who cares anyway, the ridgeline is ugly (when viewed from the side i cant tell which is the front or the back...)
Old 09-03-2008, 06:50 PM   #27
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatHLC128 View Post
wow that music in that video is horrible, who cares anyway, the ridgeline is ugly (when viewed from the side i cant tell which is the front or the back...)
Looks like Honda stepped in a pile of dog shit & called it the Ridgeline.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:14 AM   #28
Rich Swanner is on a distinguished road

Rich Swanner's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Tacoma is the best selling small pickup in America.....That means it is THE CHOICE Of AMERICANS....THAT BUY.......
Old 09-04-2008, 12:25 AM   #29
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post
Mass Media ... the sky is falling

I own a Toyota & a Honda.

Don't much follow CNN, pretty much this article sums up how I feel about mass market publications. http://www.slate.com/id/2192382/
same here!!! i like to think me and the wife have the best of the best........toyota tacoma and honda accord!!!