1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Garmin Nuvi GPS mounts/Semsons

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Taco4x4NC, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Aug 9, 2010 at 3:32 PM
    Taco4x4NC

Taco4x4NC [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Western North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 DC/LB "Pytrite Mica/Katzkin leather
    3m clear bra or Venture, stant locking gas cap, Shield, front windows tinted, weathertechs, ARE "Z" topper. Sockmonkey decal, Billy 5100's x 4 corners, Eibach coils, Toytec 1.5 AAL. Michelin 265/75/16 MS2's, Grillcraft MX series/TOYOTA badging. FJ/SE TRD Anthracite gray wheels. Katzkin leather/heated seats.
    Using search on good ole TW, I found this site that sells GPS mounts. Very reasonable priced. I hope the quaility is decent.

Anyone ever order from them? The customer service was excellent when I called to check if they had both items in stock. Which they did. Its worth the call to find out if they have the item vs getting a note its on back order.

Anyway, I ordered the flex cable mount and the cup holder mount. I'll see which one I like the best. The one I like least will be mounted in our Yaris.:D

http://www.semsons.com/igi8ganuflso.html

taco4x4nc

2. Aug 9, 2010 at 3:47 PM
    skytower

skytower Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    virginia
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma 4x4
    Hitch and wiring, aux back-up light, rear strobe lights, radio and underseat sub.
    Another option:
    I found a multi-mount on Amazon.com. It has a suction cup and a vent mount. It adjusts to fit the original Droid horizontal down to the Delorme PN-50 vertical.
    I'll post the link when I get home.

Products Discussed in

To Top