Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Garmin Nuvi GPS mounts/Semsons

Old 08-09-2010, 04:32 PM   #1
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Helo nighttime recon extended perimeter security
Name: David
Taco4x4NC's Tacoma Gallery
Garmin Nuvi GPS mounts/Semsons

Using search on good ole TW, I found this site that sells GPS mounts. Very reasonable priced. I hope the quaility is decent.

Anyone ever order from them? The customer service was excellent when I called to check if they had both items in stock. Which they did. Its worth the call to find out if they have the item vs getting a note its on back order.

Anyway, I ordered the flex cable mount and the cup holder mount. I'll see which one I like the best. The one I like least will be mounted in our Yaris.

http://www.semsons.com/igi8ganuflso.html

taco4x4nc
Old 08-09-2010, 04:47 PM   #2
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
Another option:
I found a multi-mount on amazon.com. It has a suction cup and a vent mount. It adjusts to fit the original Droid horizontal down to the Delorme PN-50 vertical.
I'll post the link when I get home.