1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Boat Rack for '10 Tacoma

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Russell B, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Aug 12, 2010 at 9:15 AM
    Russell B

Russell B [OP] New Member

Member:
    Hi All,

I just picked up my 2010 TRD off road, now I need a rack to hold my boat.

I am thinking about the Thule-Dewalt 375 Pro rack, but I am not sure it will withstand the the abuse of 100km of gravel/washboard logging roads, and offroading....

I need the rack to hold a 160lb aluminum boat......I done think the Thule can take it.

Any thoughts, other options....????

Thanks for reading!

2. Aug 12, 2010 at 11:14 AM
    EricGagne

EricGagne Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Montreal
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Off Road
    Literider Tonneau Cover, RAM Mount Laptop Support. Uniden CB RTT and awning with self-designed custom rack Dual battery system - National Luna solenoid and monitor, Columbia Overland dual battery tray, 2 Odyssey PC1200 12 circuits Fuse block with 80A macro fuse block "breaker" OME suspension Replaced passenger area with a flat platform for my ARB fridge and camping clothes. Tiregate HG series
    According to this site you should be good for 750 lbs. You may also be interested in the DCAAR422XT which is good for 450 lbs and is a lot nicer. And if you want to carry the Titanic or something then there's the DIGFFR360.

Would you believe I've been shopping for a rack all morning :D

Products Discussed in

To Top