1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Access cab husky liners for the rear. Quick question.

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by cbcs1987, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Aug 12, 2010 at 11:01 AM
    cbcs1987

cbcs1987 [OP] Redneck from the hills

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    East Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma 4wd access cab
    6" Fabtech coilover lift. 35/12.50/17 Mickey Thompson MTZ, 17x9 ProComp 1089 wheels painted black, UWS black lowprofile toolbox, husky liners, tacoma bed mat, bed lights, Premier stereo, Cobra 19 cb, firestik 3' antenna.
    Husky liners used to make a liner that was shaped to fit on top of the rear seats folded down in an access cab. I kept putting off buying one, and now they've discontinued them. I can't find anywhere that has any leftover. Do yall know anybody else that makes a similar product? Or a liner that would be a close fit from another vehicle? I was thinking the rear cargo liner from a small SUV would be a close fit. I would just cut a piece of plastic and lay it down there, but I would really like the liner to have a lip on it. Thanks!

2. Aug 15, 2010 at 8:48 AM
    Carolina_Boy

Carolina_Boy Carolina_Boy

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Columbia South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma TRD SR5
    6'' fab tech performance suspension lift, 35-1250-18 Nitto Mud Grappler Extream terrains, XD Monster 18'' matte black rims, Relentless Fabrication Front Bumper and Rear bumper with a Ramsey 9000 mounted in front bumper.
    Calas brother they have the husky liners for the rear access cab i just got mine about 3 months ago when they really started pushing them out also auto anything may carry them

Products Discussed in

To Top