Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Cheapest offroad plate style bumper

Old 08-12-2010, 01:18 PM   #1
beef TACO no rice has a spectacular aura aboutbeef TACO no rice has a spectacular aura about
Firefighter:
beef TACO no rice's Tacoma Gallery
Cheapest offroad plate style bumper

i love the way these pre runner setups and plate bumpers look

whats the cheapest they can be picked up for?
Old 08-12-2010, 01:26 PM   #2
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
I know kenneshaw mountain bumpers look real sick they are only 500 dollars! They are located in oregon and your wayyyyyy on the other side so idk what shipping would be probably like 200 because it was 100 for me and I'm in New Mexico. Relentlessfab has badass bumpers as well and his is only 700. Ill be going the relentlessfab route.
Old 08-12-2010, 02:01 PM   #5
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
someone on here was selling one that was crashed for cheap, needed like 200 dollars on new parts... red truck dont remember the members name
Old 08-12-2010, 03:29 PM   #6
beef TACO no rice has a spectacular aura aboutbeef TACO no rice has a spectacular aura about
Firefighter:
beef TACO no rice's Tacoma Gallery
interesting.. thanks guys..