1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fourth Time Balancing Finally a Solution

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by fjm0008, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Aug 12, 2010 at 1:27 PM
    fjm0008

fjm0008 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jack
    Annapolis
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 LB White
    Sirius Starmate and ipod integration w/Pay15 Toy USA Spec, Hardwired Radar Detector and GPS, DRL Mod,Tailgate Anti Theft mod, Hi Lift Jack, CB Radio, Back up sensors, Front 30% tint, Leer 100R Cap, Weathertech, Under hood light and 12V outlet, D Rings, N-FAB Step Bars, Bed Mat, Yakima Bike Rack, OEM Roof Rack
    I have General Grabbers that were put on by the dealer when I bought my truck. They were balanced there, and today was the third time I had them balanced, Haweka adapter, etc. Found out that one of the tires was out of round by having them road forced balanced and General is replacing the tire for free as it still had 11/32 of tread. New tire going on tomorrow and I hope it is the end of the shakes.

2. Aug 13, 2010 at 11:56 AM
    fjm0008

fjm0008 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jack
    Annapolis
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 LB White
    Sirius Starmate and ipod integration w/Pay15 Toy USA Spec, Hardwired Radar Detector and GPS, DRL Mod,Tailgate Anti Theft mod, Hi Lift Jack, CB Radio, Back up sensors, Front 30% tint, Leer 100R Cap, Weathertech, Under hood light and 12V outlet, D Rings, N-FAB Step Bars, Bed Mat, Yakima Bike Rack, OEM Roof Rack
    Update, my truck is now riding like it should, smooth. I have one new tire that if I knew before I could have just paid for it with the money I spent on balancing. Well, it has a good ending anyway.

3. Aug 13, 2010 at 11:57 AM
    Jester243

Jester243 all I wanted was a god dang picture of a hotdog...

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Trail Premium 4Runner w/ KDSS
    some of this, a little of that

:thumbsup:

Very nice, sucks when you have to have things done over and over to get it right.

Products Discussed in

To Top