Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Ultraguage?? Anyone used one

Old 09-08-2010, 03:38 PM   #181
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Qq. Is it only paypal that they only accept? My cc has changed since i established my paypal account
Old 09-08-2010, 03:52 PM   #182
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
Qq. Is it only paypal that they only accept? My cc has changed since i established my paypal account
You can pay direct on the site... but it's not a secure site. You can always update paypal with a different cc.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:59 PM   #183
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLTaco09 View Post
You can, and that was before I dimmed it. It is supposed to auto adjust for ambient light. It may do that, but it isn't very noticable. On that same note, it's easily readable day and night (after I dimmed it down a bit). Also note, it was taken with my iphone in crappy lighting.
Thanks. i just ordered mine
Old 09-08-2010, 07:22 PM   #184
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Liquid I View Post
So I just bought it... once I receive it I will post pics and what I think of it. According to many of you it seems like a decent product and a good price. Only reason I didn't have SC2 was because I thought it was too much for what I was going to get out of it. Well see...
No pics yet... cause im lazy as hell and because there are plenty pic of it in these forums.

Good product. I think anyone that has wanted a Scangauge should get this instead.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:30 PM   #185
USFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Medical
Name: Jeff
USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
It's quite interesting to know all the data that's running through your truck. Also made my foot a little lighter.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:56 AM   #186
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by USFCON View Post
It's quite interesting to know all the data that's running through your truck. Also made my foot a little lighter.
yup yup...supposedly pics up 53 gauges for my truck. that instant MPG is a bitch...lol. i havent had the change to recalibrate it to the larger tires yet though.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:01 AM   #187
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
So what gauges are you guys running?
Old 09-09-2010, 11:06 AM   #188
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
On the first page I have: Instant MPG, Average MPG, Distant to Empty, Coolant Temp, Volts and Fuel Level. I haven't worked on the second page but it will be trips and more averages then the last page will be Engine Load or MPH, RPM, O2 voltages and Cat Temps. I'll be on the first page most of the time but I was trying to do a trip meter for the second page and performance data for the last page.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:51 PM   #189
dirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to behold
EMS: paramedic
dirtytaco2010's Tacoma Gallery
just ordered mine based on all this positive feedback. stoked cuz i almost bought the scan gauge
Old 09-11-2010, 07:16 PM   #190
forcefedjunkie is on a distinguished road
Name: Todd
forcefedjunkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazze2005 View Post
So I spent $249.00 on my Aeroforce Interceptor gauge and the Ultra Gauge does the same thing for $60.00 WTF?

Ok' the Ultra Gauge won't read Tranny Temps,but either does my Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge on my 2005 Tacoma

Man this is an amazing deal!
Not quite the same. Kinda like saying a Supra and Tercel are the same. You've got a much higher quality and functional American made unit. I don't even know where to begin, analog inputs which can be used for oil pressure, oil temp, A/F ratio, boost pressure, fuel pressure, etc., 20x per second update rate ( how fast is the Ultra gauge?), performance timer, record and playback function, and enhanced parameters such as trans temp ( on all but he 2005/6 models) inj. pulse width, knock correction, etc. Generic parameters are free, we have to pay thousands of dollars per year for the enhanced data from Toyota. The Aeroforce may not be for everyone, since it's such an advanced product, but for someone who is really performance oriented and cares about looks there's no comparison.

Todd
Old 09-11-2010, 08:04 PM   #191
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
It is what it is.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:19 AM   #192
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobord552 View Post
I fixed the abs issue on my 04, like others had said pin 14 is the abs diagnostics pin so I popped that pin out and bam no more abs light,
Thats funny. I am having the same issue on my 2009 Scion xB when my ABS light come right on. Also, the tach and the temp gauge will not work with the UltraGauge plugged in......
Old 09-13-2010, 05:07 PM   #193
STLTaco09 has a spectacular aura aboutSTLTaco09 has a spectacular aura aboutSTLTaco09 has a spectacular aura about
STLTaco09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by forcefedjunkie View Post
The Aeroforce may not be for everyone, since it's such an advanced product, but for someone who is really performance oriented and cares about looks there's no comparison.

Todd
Your gauge may be all of what you described performance wise, but I'd love to know how you can actually determine what LOOKS better for everyone. That's something I'd like to see. You can argue and debate actual performance (Supra vs Tercel analogy), but good luck telling people what looks better.

Glad I bought my UG.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:26 PM   #194
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Helo nighttime recon extended perimeter security
Name: David
Taco4x4NC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLTaco09 View Post
Slightly different mounting option, thought I'd share:

Nice and clean I like it! Well done. Subscribed.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:43 PM   #195
icefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant future

Name: Fridfinnur
icefox's Tacoma Gallery
Is it possible to use another units than Gallons and Miles
Old 09-15-2010, 03:45 PM   #196
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by icefox View Post
Is it possible to use another units than Gallons and Miles
Checking the manual for you now.

Edit: Looks like you can't.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:57 PM   #197
Valdosta State University
Taco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Orrin
Taco GTR's Tacoma Gallery
i think i will buy one after i get some money. i need a tach and i dont have one. plus i always wanted a scangauge and this does everything like it. so this is gonna be a good buy.
Old 11-30-2010, 05:20 AM   #198
Understand the Voice Within
91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dan
91r100gs's Tacoma Gallery
The GF is getting me one for XMAS Boo-YA
Old 11-30-2010, 05:23 AM   #199
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
i saw someone in state college running one of these in there toy. not sure if it was a member but it was mounted just like i have mine