Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Ultraguage?? Anyone used one

Old 08-31-2010, 09:14 AM   #41
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanSR5x4 View Post
wow! i was looking into a SC2 but idk i found them for like $180 but $60! all i really want it for is MPGs and my speedo is a little off with 31s and im about to get some 33s and i was wondering will it display the actual speed?

im subcribing to this and keeping my eye on it

btw i got a 1st gen so... will it work?
I have 32" tires and the MPH really didn't seem to be different from what i can tell on the dash. It will work for 1996+ with a OBD II connecter. Here is the link. sometimes it doesn't work, but if you type in the address bar it will work. weird

WWW.ultra-gauge.com
Old 08-31-2010, 09:24 AM   #42
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-31-2010, 09:53 AM   #44
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

and you could get a $9.00 rebate
Old 08-31-2010, 09:54 AM   #45

link again

http://flic.kr/p/8wXaY6
Old 08-31-2010, 10:00 AM   #46
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
This thing seems pretty badass! I wish the screen was red instead of blue...it would match the rest of my guages, pioneer deck, etc
Old 08-31-2010, 10:02 AM   #47
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. Subscribed.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:09 AM   #48
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=Paul's TRD;2123406]I have 32" tires and the MPH really didn't seem to be different from what i can tell on the dash. It will work for 1996+ with a OBD II connecter. Here is the link. sometimes it doesn't work, but if you type in the address bar it will work. weird

WWW.ultra-gauge.com[/quote]

yeah i think im like 5 slow up at sixty

damn i really think i might have to invest in this
Old 08-31-2010, 10:41 AM   #49
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Well I went ahead and purchased one. The price is great and from what I have read, it works great. Just got to figure out where to mount it.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:49 AM   #50
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
subbed as well. This could take the market by storm.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:05 AM   #51
TREY4x4 is just really niceTREY4x4 is just really niceTREY4x4 is just really niceTREY4x4 is just really niceTREY4x4 is just really nice
Name: Trey
TREY4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome deal! I'm glad I didn't buy the SG... I wanted to, but it just seemed like a bit too much $.

Just placed an order for one and now I can't wait to get it!
Old 08-31-2010, 11:38 AM   #52
Got Beer?
BeerHat will become famous soon enoughBeerHat will become famous soon enough

BeerHat's Tacoma Gallery
just put in an order for it
Old 08-31-2010, 11:44 AM   #53

Look at what you started Bookmonke!!! Yeah, so far I think it's well worth the money. I'm sure those guys at Ultra-gauge are scratching their heads right now with all the orders coming in.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:29 PM   #54
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Group buy....?
..whos on it?
Old 08-31-2010, 03:38 PM   #55
got_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nice
got_titan's Tacoma Gallery
just ordered one.....
Old 08-31-2010, 04:18 PM   #56
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
Group buy....?
..whos on it?
Sounds great. Maybe we can get a discount that was mentioned in earlier in regards to the Corvette forums ??
Old 08-31-2010, 04:40 PM   #58
They are more like guide lines.
sloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nice

sloppyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
I am getting one of these. A good friend of mine just paid 300 bucks for a gauge that does nearly the exact same thing in his JK JOE>
Old 08-31-2010, 04:56 PM   #59
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
Does it do Trans Temp??
Old 08-31-2010, 04:58 PM   #60
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
Just ordered. Been wanting one anyway.

Did those of you who have one see anything on Trans Temp? I did not see it in list of guages, but I may have overlooked.

James