Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Been dumping money into my taco...

Old 08-13-2010, 09:51 PM   #1
trib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trib's Tacoma Gallery
Been dumping money into my taco...

Who else has been doing it? I put over 2 grand into my truck this summer. Chrome side step bars, a new windshield, new 710 cranking amps battery, new weathertech floor mats (these things rock if you live by the beach), new stereo, iridium spark plugs, new cabin air filter, k&n recharge, and new tires (plus a new spare tire because my full sized spare was 5yrs old).

Now I'm thinking about getting a new grill and I'm saving up for a Leer XR with window sliders and a roof rack for surfboards. Does it ever end? Any grill suggestions?
Old 08-13-2010, 10:03 PM   #2
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
should have lifted that taco! well thats what i did lol
Old 08-13-2010, 10:07 PM   #4
m3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
m3zy6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trib View Post
Who else has been doing it?
Everybody

Quote:
Does it ever end?
Nope

Quote:
Any grill suggestions?
Satoshi
Old 08-13-2010, 10:09 PM   #5
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Money going into the taco? Naahhhh
Old 08-13-2010, 10:18 PM   #6
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
I bought some Mobile1 oil today at wal-mart...5 quart jugs for 21 bucks.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:31 PM   #7
Bigjoe311
BigJoe311 will become famous soon enough
Name: Joe
BigJoe311's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BigJoe311
Dude very few of those things sounds like money well spent. not sure what ur into. but battery step bars cabin filter? WTF how bout CAI rims tires a lift exhaust? some HID's...........some sweet shit.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:34 PM   #8
Go Pack Go!
hawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Bryce
hawkeye12's Tacoma Gallery
Only thing so far this month has been the free TSB springs and my new Sockmonkey decals.

Old 08-14-2010, 12:49 AM   #9
SoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud of
Name: Joe
SoCaliSnowboarder77's Tacoma Gallery
I put $2300 on my Coma a few days ago...
Old 08-14-2010, 12:54 AM   #10
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaliSnowboarder77 View Post
I put $2300 on my Coma a few days ago...
Why didn't you just run that in straight? You still cant get the tailgate up and I bet your gas milage was horrible. (Well if you had to drive for any distance).
My 2008 R1 fit in my dc/sb perfect lined up and I still got 22mpg doing 1300 mile round trip to indiana and back on several occasions.
Old 08-14-2010, 12:57 AM   #11
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
I've dumped $2.5K just this month
Old 08-14-2010, 01:08 AM   #12
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
lets see. I just spent $30.00 on exhaust tip. that count?
Old 08-14-2010, 01:22 AM   #13
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
so far i have spent about 3500 on my truck after this deployment with about 2500 to go. after my last deployment, i spent almost 6k on it with front lift and audio stuff
Old 08-14-2010, 02:16 AM   #14
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Military must be paying really well these days, not like when i looked into it.
congrats..you guys deserve it.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:25 AM   #15
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toku58 View Post
Nope didn't spend a dime on my truck yet! LOL!!!
I don't think anyone here likes fixing up their trucks?
seriously...why would you ever MOD a Tacoma

Old 08-14-2010, 02:59 AM   #16
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
It never ends...

To the point that I am now ordering things that will be delivered when my wife is not home (so I dont have to hear about it) - FJ TRD Centercaps will be here in a few hours

I have had lots of hobbies and I have always been into fixing/modifying but this Taco is a freaking disease.

BUT I LOVE IT!!!
Old 08-14-2010, 09:31 AM   #17
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaoccifer View Post
It never ends...

To the point that I am now ordering things that will be delivered when my wife is not home (so I dont have to hear about it) - FJ TRD Centercaps will be here in a few hours

I have had lots of hobbies and I have always been into fixing/modifying but this Taco is a freaking disease.

BUT I LOVE IT!!!
You should order some balls .

haha ( j/k)
Old 08-14-2010, 09:48 AM   #18
theflyingtosher is just really nicetheflyingtosher is just really nicetheflyingtosher is just really nicetheflyingtosher is just really nice

Law Enforcement: Federale
Name: Tosh
theflyingtosher's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theflyingtosher
Spent almost $1k in audio equipment last month for the 'Coma, another $150 on a bull bar, $50 on a replacemnt filter and pre-filter for my airaid intake, $150 on a new optima battery, bout to drop $400 on a UWS lo-pro toolbox, $100 on some decals from sockmonkey, and plannin on shippin my grill to blackhawke for the satoshi treatment. The truck is my money pit.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:51 AM   #19
theflyingtosher is just really nicetheflyingtosher is just really nicetheflyingtosher is just really nicetheflyingtosher is just really nice

Law Enforcement: Federale
Name: Tosh
theflyingtosher's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theflyingtosher
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaoccifer View Post
It never ends...

BUT I LOVE IT!!!

x2
Old 08-14-2010, 11:01 AM   #20
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
Military must be paying really well these days, not like when i looked into it.
congrats..you guys deserve it.
well being single and being deployed for 38 months since march 05 lets you save up plenty of money