Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Is there a difference?

Old 08-16-2010, 08:16 PM   #1
Tackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to behold

Tackz's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a difference?

Is there a difference in TPMS sensors from year to year? As in, '05 to '07 or '09. Will any year sensor work say from '05 & up. I have a set of 2010 I want to use in an '07 on FJ wheels. Will they work? Do the sensors do anything other than light up the gauge cluster?
Old 08-16-2010, 08:41 PM   #2
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ what he said, when i got my new rims the shop swapped the sensors to the new rims for like $20 bucks...so maybe a shop can do it.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:41 PM   #3
Asgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Asgard's Tacoma Gallery
IIRC '06 sensors are different from the rest, something to do with the type of frequency. '05 didn't have TPMS.