Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Wet Okole: Can't Make a Decision...Help!

View Poll Results: What color combo
All Black w/ Full Charcoal Piping 25 19.08%
All Black w/ Half Charcoal Piping 11 8.40%
All Black w/ No Piping 34 25.95%
Black & Charcoal w/ No Piping 61 46.56%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-19-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
Ipunchwalls will become famous soon enoughIpunchwalls will become famous soon enough
Name: Brian
Ipunchwalls's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okole: Can't Make a Decision...Help!

Ok, I've looked through the pictures hundreds of times, but still can't make up my goddamn mind about what color combo to go with. My truck is black with black 951's, so I'm kind of leaning towards all black WOs, but I don't know if I want to do charcoal piping on them, and then if I want full or half. I also like the looks of the black and charcoal w/ no piping. I get in and out of the car constantly through out the day and feel like piping might get screwed up with me sliding out of the seat constantly, but I just don't know. Please help me make a decision!!

Oh also I saw someone that replaced the arm rest on the door with black neoprene. I'd love to do that as I get dirty as hell at work and I'm always putting my hand on it to get in the cab. Its looking dingy at the moment. Do I just ask the people at WO for some extra material? How much would I need?

oh here's my truck if that helps (i just like showing it off )
Old 08-19-2010, 05:18 PM   #3
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I have all back with no piping and a white TRD logo. So I voted for all black. No regrets here at all.

Love your truck by the way
Old 08-19-2010, 05:18 PM   #4
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a pic of mine. All the wrinkles are long gone
Old 08-19-2010, 05:22 PM   #5
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
All of your options will look great but I found that in my '07 the black and charcoal complimented the grey and black interior perfectly.

Old 08-19-2010, 05:39 PM   #6
Ipunchwalls will become famous soon enoughIpunchwalls will become famous soon enough
Those all blacks, look so good, but so do the black and charcoal....ARGHH I'm terrible at making decisions like this.

Capita, thanks man, your rig looks mighty sharp as well. What size jack is that?
Old 08-19-2010, 05:43 PM   #7
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
I know this won't help you at all but.......Geez, those all-blacks sure do look good.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:27 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by squad314 View Post
All of your options will look great but I found that in my '07 the black and charcoal complimented the grey and black interior perfectly.

this
Old 08-19-2010, 07:31 PM   #9
judd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant future
EMS:
judd94's Tacoma Gallery
i have the black and charcoal with no piping. i love em! if i have to sell my 08s and get new ones for the 10 i think i'm gonna get the solid black.
THOSE SOLID BLACK ARE F-IN SWEET!!!!
Old 08-19-2010, 07:40 PM   #10
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
man, i just looked at wet okole's website... it is confusing!
Old 08-19-2010, 07:47 PM   #11
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
well not really confusing... just a LOT of questions.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:55 PM   #12
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NDT/QA
Name: Jimmy
jpmorrisvb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 311offroad View Post
man, i just looked at wet okole's website... it is confusing!
Give them a call .... ask your questions .... they are great to work with.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:33 PM   #13
michaelmad21 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
michaelmad21's Tacoma Gallery
i want seat covers but my seats have the air bags does anyone know if they make for them i have a 09 sport dc
Old 08-19-2010, 08:43 PM   #14
judd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant future
EMS:
judd94's Tacoma Gallery
they sure do make em for the 09. they have a trd sport logo too. just tell em the color.
i have 08s and i just traded into a 2010. from what i can gather, the 05-08s and 09-10 differ only by headrest and air bags. i just sent mine in to get air bag slits added for $30 and i guess see how much new headrests are. some people say they the whole front seat is slightly different. i can't confirm, i sent mine in before i could check because i assumed they were the same.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:28 PM   #15
michaelmad21 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
michaelmad21's Tacoma Gallery
keep me posted when u get them back ya jud94
Old 08-19-2010, 11:12 PM   #16
I really think I'm leaning towards the black with no piping or half piping. I really like the charcoal, but i think I like the all black theme, and then there is TRD logo or not...damn too many decisions.

Also, I don't really like the map pockets, do you guys think if I took the covers to alterations shop they could make a cut and sew it correctly so that I can still use the stock pockets?
Old 08-19-2010, 11:15 PM   #17
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
I like the all black ones, especially with your taco that would look just straight badass man go all black! oh and if you wanna save some money this guy just put some up for sale.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-blk-grey.html
Old 08-19-2010, 11:24 PM   #18
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
black and charcoal and no piping...because thats what i have...lol
Attached Thumbnails
Wet Okole: Can't Make a Decision...Help!-picture-016.jpg   Wet Okole: Can't Make a Decision...Help!-picture-017.jpg  
Old 08-20-2010, 02:42 AM   #19

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipunchwalls View Post
Those all blacks, look so good, but so do the black and charcoal....ARGHH I'm terrible at making decisions like this.

Capita, thanks man, your rig looks mighty sharp as well. What size jack is that?

Thanks man, It's a 48" Jack. You'll need the 60"
Old 08-20-2010, 02:46 AM   #20

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipunchwalls View Post
I really think I'm leaning towards the black with no piping or half piping. I really like the charcoal, but i think I like the all black theme, and then there is TRD logo or not...damn too many decisions.

Also, I don't really like the map pockets, do you guys think if I took the covers to alterations shop they could make a cut and sew it correctly so that I can still use the stock pockets?

The map pockets are just an option. They are extra. Just tell them you don't want the map pockets. Not sure about a way to use the stock map pockets though, I'd be nervous about getting those things cut because of their price