Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I think its pretty cool when other tacomas park near each other

Old 08-22-2010, 12:00 AM   #42
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
This thread has irony with me. Just today an open spot was available in my apt complex next to a 1st gen. So I parked next to it. Ran out to take some pics and will post em up later. Maybe tomorrow if it is still there I'll get some daytime pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post

Where in socal are these trails? Looks like good times!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post

and the mustang at the end had to ruin it lol
Nice gaggle of S/X runners. So this is how you roll in HI
Old 08-22-2010, 12:30 AM   #44
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Good... I'm not the only one that goes out of their way to park next to another taco.
I got one with older brother taco and younger brother taco. (both managed to be 5 luggers...)

Notice the range rover behind us... douche

Mine and another yota chillin' in the salty ass parking lot

Old 08-22-2010, 01:07 AM   #45
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery

Old 08-22-2010, 06:36 AM   #46
SCRAPER
09638 is on a distinguished road
09638's Tacoma Gallery
whats funny is that a lot of people do this. Even with other brands/models. I get bmw 3 series reversed in right next to me everywhere I go with my m3. I come out to my truck often to find another tacoma or tundra parked right next to me. the last tundra was about an inch off my front bumper, pretty sure he/she did that so I had to notice it.

One time I parked next to the same truck as mine and when I was driving off the chick was walking down the isle to her truck and she started tripping like I just stole her truck. her b/f ran ahead to make sure it was still there. Hilarious.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:36 AM   #47
myname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant future

myname150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09638 View Post
whats funny is that a lot of people do this. Even with other brands/models. I get bmw 3 series reversed in right next to me everywhere I go with my m3. I come out to my truck often to find another tacoma or tundra parked right next to me. the last tundra was about an inch off my front bumper, pretty sure he/she did that so I had to notice it.

One time I parked next to the same truck as mine and when I was driving off the chick was walking down the isle to her truck and she started tripping like I just stole her truck. her b/f ran ahead to make sure it was still there. Hilarious.
Hahahaha oh damn thats classic. I'd get a real kicker out've that if yall had the extact same color, body and etc. And actually pretend to be stealing her truck
Old 08-22-2010, 08:44 AM   #48
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
I've posted this one before, but I saw this beaut sitting by the side of the road in Moab.
Old 08-22-2010, 11:51 AM   #49
4th MAW

ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a few I found out in the Sierras last weekend, a 1st gen, 2nd gen, and a 90s era 2x4 that was pretty banged up but it made it up there somehow. These were just out in the woods. I believe they were climbers, we met one couple near there and when they left so did the 2x4 and we never caught it on the trail. They hauled ass.

Old 08-22-2010, 12:52 PM   #51
GWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the rough
Name: justin
GWL's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-22-2010, 05:14 PM   #53
Chewbacca ate my cereal.
Wing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: SSGT 2A373
Name: Grant
Wing's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, we like to park next to other Tacos too.
Attached Thumbnails
I think its pretty cool when other tacomas park near each other-img_4220.jpg  
Old 08-22-2010, 05:17 PM   #54
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
at work

Old 08-22-2010, 05:30 PM   #55
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post

Where in socal are these trails? Looks like good times!

Its in Gorman off the 5
Old 08-22-2010, 07:09 PM   #56
myname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant future

myname150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
at work

Just wondering...but does anyone else agree that the new texas plates look hideous?

LOL! And i love how in all these pictures yall have the lifted tacomas and just out do the stock tacomas parked next to you
Old 08-22-2010, 11:36 PM   #57
Motivator
YayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Police Caller
YayAreaTaco0311's Tacoma Gallery

mine's on the far left. this was when i was in reno during the july 4th weekend. these 2 tacos were parked allllllllllllll the way in the back so thought i'd represent and join em' lol.

i wonder if they are members here...
Old 08-22-2010, 11:37 PM   #58
4th MAW

ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
I really think the intent of the OP was to show random accidental trucks parked together. Like these ^^^^^
Not necessarily all these group pics.
Old 08-23-2010, 12:04 AM   #59
trib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trib's Tacoma Gallery
I always like parking next to other tacos. Here's my buddy's truck (white) and mine (blue) parked next to each other at the beach when we just bought them in '05 within a month apart from each other. Same exact packages and trim--the only difference is color.

This thread reminds me I need a tacomaworld sticker too.
Attached Thumbnails
I think its pretty cool when other tacomas park near each other-fil17463.jpg  
Old 08-23-2010, 01:05 AM   #60
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Was heading out to work tonight and someone parked their Taco behind mine. Not sure who it is though, I've seen it parked up and down the street but haven't seen the driver.
Attached Thumbnails
I think its pretty cool when other tacomas park near each other-img_3518.jpg