Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I think its pretty cool when other tacomas park near each other

Old 08-20-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
myname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant future

myname150's Tacoma Gallery
Talking I think its pretty cool when other tacomas park near each other

I was at a park for an event with my friend, and a friend of hers parks right next to me

Anyone else would like to share occurrences of this event?

If their plates are legible, please blur out their plates.

Old 08-20-2010, 07:19 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm, let me dig it up.

edit: Here it is. A few months back.

Old 08-20-2010, 07:22 PM   #3
Watching Chris4x4 o.O
borderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Navy: Leading seaman, Electrical Technician, CFFS(E), Pacific Fleet
Name: Jeremy
borderbrat's Tacoma Gallery
All the time I try to park next to tacos whenever I can. It's a hope they will respect my truck and not smash their doors into it. That and I gotta advertise the TW sticker.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:33 PM   #5
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
X1
X2... I figure they love theirs as much as I love mine...unless I see a beat up taco, then I try to avoid it.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:38 PM   #6
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
I parked next to a debadged 2nd gen DC with new tires at a movie theater when 'i first got my truck, when I got out I kinda walked around his truck looking at what he had done, as I was he came out and looked at me like I was a creeper, so I said "Nice truck man", he ignored me and made some side comment I couldn't understand, so I just got in my truck and left. Kinda pissed me off since I made it pretty obvious the truck next to his was mine, but he just kinda seemed like a douche.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:41 PM   #7
myname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderbrat View Post
All the time I try to park next to tacos whenever I can. It's a hope they will respect my truck and not smash their doors into it. That and I gotta advertise the TW sticker.
Where can i get one of these?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubyaDawg View Post
I parked next to a debadged 2nd gen DC with new tires at a movie theater when 'i first got my truck, when I got out I kinda walked around his truck looking at what he had done, as I was he came out and looked at me like I was a creeper, so I said "Nice truck man", he ignored me and made some side comment I couldn't understand, so I just got in my truck and left. Kinda pissed me off since I made it pretty obvious the truck next to his was mine, but he just kinda seemed like a douche.
Damn i guess hes a little too protective of his truck, maybe thats why he wasn't so happy lol!
Old 08-20-2010, 07:42 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Hmm, let me dig it up.

I really like the grill of the white one

and i like the bumper of the black one!
Old 08-20-2010, 07:47 PM   #9
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by myname150 View Post
Where can i get one of these?!?!

PM TC BOB
Attached Thumbnails
I think its pretty cool when other tacomas park near each other-taco.jpg  
Old 08-20-2010, 07:54 PM   #10
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Hmm, let me dig it up.

the white one appears to sit slightly higher then yours. did you see what kind of lift he had? or maybe he had bigger tires?
Old 08-20-2010, 07:55 PM   #11
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
the white one appears to sit slightly higher then yours. did you see what kind of lift he had? or maybe he had bigger tires?
SHE has camburg spindles
Old 08-20-2010, 07:56 PM   #12
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by myname150 View Post
I really like the grill of the white one
thanks
Old 08-20-2010, 08:06 PM   #14
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTRD View Post
SHE has camburg spindles
oh so its your truck? ha ha! cool! i like yours better since your reppin Camburg! i also have a white taco thats reppin Camburg ... you runnin aftermarket coilovers or stock?
Old 08-20-2010, 08:09 PM   #15
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh so its your truck? ha ha! cool! i like yours better since your reppin Camburg! i also have a white taco thats reppin Camburg ... you runnin aftermarket coilovers or stock?
hah yes my truck. i have stock coilovers right now. My last taco that i totaled had camburg spindles, uca's and the spindles were supposed to go on it but i crashed it before i could install them. And now money is really tight so the spindles is all it's gonna get for awhile
Old 08-20-2010, 08:12 PM   #16
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Twice i have been saved by a tacoma in a full parking lot. Drove around in circles till a tacoma was pulling out and even gave me a little wave.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:14 PM   #17

Quote:
hah yes my truck. i have stock coilovers right now. My last taco that i totaled had camburg spindles, uca's and the spindles were supposed to go on it but i crashed it before i could install them. And now money is really tight so the spindles is all it's gonna get for awhile
sorry to hear about your first taco, but at least your new one looks badass. i just have Camburg UCA's and bilsteins on mine. i plan on getting spindles soon tho. how much did you pay for your spindles?
Old 08-20-2010, 08:15 PM   #18
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-20-2010, 08:18 PM   #19
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sorry to hear about your first taco, but at least your new one looks badass. i just have Camburg UCA's and bilsteins on mine. i plan on getting spindles soon tho. how much did you pay for your spindles?
I paid around $800 i think. Bought them from superduty-hq.com they were having a sale though...i forget what the normal price was.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #20

Quote:
I paid around $800 i think. Bought them from superduty-hq.com they were having a sale though...i forget what the normal price was.
Nice. ill have to check them out when im ready to buy a pair.