Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

my dealership sucks (missing floormat)

Old 08-22-2010, 01:36 PM   #1
rIDIN wHEELIEz!!
LuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckeyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cole
LuckeyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
my dealership sucks (missing floormat)

So i purchased my 2k10 taco back in april and it was missing the driver trd floor matt, i went to the dealer ship a good two months later and they still didnt have it. they said they would notify me... the guy who sold me the truck said he would take care of it.... its now almost sept... no floor matt
Old 08-22-2010, 01:39 PM   #2
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
I would be there once a week and enjoy standing around the showroom talking to potential customers...
Old 08-22-2010, 01:39 PM   #3
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
I would not have waited almost 6 months for the resolve...Go see the sales manager.

Be nice...but be firm.

If that doesn't work...call Guido
(jk)
Old 08-22-2010, 01:40 PM   #4
brians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brian
brians05taco's Tacoma Gallery
good idea
Old 08-22-2010, 01:43 PM   #5
guyjones10 is on a distinguished road

guyjones10's Tacoma Gallery
were the floormats the all-weather mats. look on your window sticker. if so they were recalled and have not been re-released. it maybe awhile. i actually have an all-weather weathertech set for the front i order. they are similar to the ome set. i replaced with the other set they have. anyway, i live in warner robins and your welcome to them for free if your every down this way just pm me. their setting my attic.
cj