LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Another sketchy so.cal Craigslist tailgate ad

Old 08-25-2010, 07:46 AM   #1
LVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LVTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Another sketchy so.cal Craigslist tailgate ad

Not one, but several ''TACOMA'' tailgates. In So. Cal. , could be wrong but I dunno anyone who sells several at one time. Just a heads up if you're in the area and tailgate-less recently.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/1914983438.html
Old 08-25-2010, 07:50 AM   #2
Lonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud of

Lonewolf's Tacoma Gallery
Thieves suck ! In So. Cal where I am I saw on the news that there have been 35 catalytic converters stolen in my area in the past week!
My wifes friend had her 4 runners stolen in her work parking lot in broad daylight.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:30 AM   #3
pinktacos is on a distinguished road

pinktacos's Tacoma Gallery
must be within a few miles from my house. i noticed a really beat up tacoma floating around my neighborhood the other night. no tailgate on it as a matter of fact. I could always go see what he has if anyone lost one recently. i friggin hate thieves, hence why i video and motorized cameras outside. All connected through my computer. that and complete alarm and cellular control on both of my vehicles.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #4
Taco Lover
tegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tegdog's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=LVTacoma;2102110]Not one, but several ''TACOMA'' tailgates. In So. Cal. , could be wrong but I dunno anyone who sells several at one time. Just a heads up if you're in the area and tailgate-less recently.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/p...tml[/quote]

That ad sounds shady as hell, call it & set up a sting operation.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:35 AM   #5
LVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LVTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Mines pre 2010 TSB bent up and graffiti stenciled... feel free to steal mine hahah