Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Speedway Blue with Black Flares. Need Pic's

Old 08-25-2010, 10:55 AM   #1
hockeypoor will become famous soon enough
hockeypoor's Tacoma Gallery
Speedway Blue with Black Flares. Need Pic's

Hey all
I have 2 flares that the paint is starting to peel a little. I am thinking about putting Bushwacker Pocket flares on. I think the black would help break up all that blue.
Does anyone have pic's of this set-up? I did a quick search. If this has been asked before please send me the link and I will remove this post.
Old 08-26-2010, 05:10 PM   #2
hockeypoor will become famous soon enough
hockeypoor's Tacoma Gallery
This has never been done?
Old 08-26-2010, 05:44 PM   #3
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Someone had posted a SWB with the black plastic fender flares on here before and it looked terrible in my opinion but if that's what you're into then go for it man. Or see if you can get someone to photoshop it for you.
Old 08-26-2010, 05:52 PM   #4
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CaptainFun's Tacoma Gallery
I think there is a photo-shop request thread. Try looking to see if you can find someone to render that for you. Do what you think looks good and enjoy personalizing your truck!