Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

NEW ALL WEATHER MATS!?

Old 08-25-2010, 08:25 PM   #1
gldnstateballa is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
gldnstateballa's Tacoma Gallery
NEW ALL WEATHER MATS!?

Hey, so im like in lover with the all weather mats but as people may know, they stopped selling them due to the recall and stuff so thats pretty wack... I was wondering if anyone had the 4 piece set that are in good condition and can sell me? Or if any one knows a place i can buy them? I really want them. I have a 4 door sport prerunner so i would need the 4 piece set. THANKS!!
Old 08-25-2010, 08:45 PM   #2
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
weathertecs are better
Old 08-25-2010, 08:59 PM   #3
BlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlueT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gldnstateballa View Post
Hey, so im like in lover with the all weather mats but as people may know, they stopped selling them due to the recall and stuff so thats pretty wack... I was wondering if anyone had the 4 piece set that are in good condition and can sell me? Or if any one knows a place i can buy them? I really want them. I have a 4 door sport prerunner so i would need the 4 piece set. THANKS!!
Ha ha everybody will want them ..
Old 08-25-2010, 09:02 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueT View Post
Ha ha everybody will want them ..
I found this site

http://www.toyotapartsstore.com/

they seem to still sell them which is weird since its toyota? But i clicked add to cart and got all the way to payment information with out it saying that they no longer sell these so i dont know what to think or if i should keep going?
Old 08-25-2010, 09:06 PM   #5
BlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlueT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I found this site

http://www.toyotapartsstore.com/

they seem to still sell them which is weird since its toyota? But i clicked add to cart and got all the way to payment information with out it saying that they no longer sell these so i dont know what to think or if i should keep going?
I think those are new floormats already
Old 08-25-2010, 09:08 PM   #6
Quote:
I think those are new floormats already
really? Because i went to toyota like 2 days ago and to the parts section and the guy said that they still wont sell me the all weathers there, so id think they wouldn't sell them online but it seems to work but i dont want to get in it then they never send them?
Old 08-25-2010, 09:15 PM   #7

BlueT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
really? Because i went to toyota like 2 days ago and to the parts section and the guy said that they still wont sell me the all weathers there, so id think they wouldn't sell them online but it seems to work but i dont want to get in it then they never send them?
Maybe those are redesigned AW floormats. There is picture of them in other thread they look exactly the same just very shallow.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:19 PM   #8
Quote:
Maybe those are redesigned AW floormats. There is picture of them in other thread they look exactly the same just very shallow.
Hmm , so do you think it would be safe to buy the ones on this website that i showed you (the toyota one). Like, do you think i will run into any problems like them saying they wont send me them or something?
Old 08-25-2010, 09:21 PM   #9
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i've got a set of the older AW mats. my heel wore slightly through, so i upgraded to the weathertechs.....MUCH better.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:29 PM   #10

BlueT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i've got a set of the older AW mats. my heel wore slightly through, so i upgraded to the weathertechs.....MUCH better.
Would not be easier to STOP wearing stilettos for driving

Old 08-25-2010, 09:31 PM   #11
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Would not be easier to STOP wearing stilettos for driving

it would be easier to not wear them, but what's the fun in that?!
Old 08-25-2010, 09:34 PM   #12

BlueT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
it would be easier to not wear them, but what's the fun in that?!
True true
Old 08-26-2010, 07:40 AM   #14
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
I had the old All Weather in my Highlander and I have the WeatherTechs in my truck and the WeatherTechs are much much better. I'd save my money and buy the WeatherTechs. I took the family camping over the weekend and it rained. The Weathertechs did an awesome job. No water or mud on the carpets at all.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:53 AM   #15
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
I still have my AW mats how much u wanna spend? I might be up for a sale
Old 08-26-2010, 09:40 AM   #16
michaelmad21 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
michaelmad21's Tacoma Gallery
dman597 i would be intrested if there for a dc got any pics ????
Old 08-26-2010, 09:43 AM   #17
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah i can take some pics lil later but now i am at work. yes they are for a DC. how much you thinking? the passagers look brand new and the drivers has a little and i mean little sign of wear. I only have about 12,000 miles with them in.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:33 AM   #19
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Weather techs! Ftw
Old 08-26-2010, 11:18 AM   #20
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

+1 billion dollars.

I have already worn through the driver's side mat. The new Weathertechs are supposed to be here on Friday.