Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Is this website good for buying things for our tacos?

Old 08-25-2010, 09:53 PM   #1
gldnstateballa is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
gldnstateballa's Tacoma Gallery
Is this website good for buying things for our tacos?

Hey,
I wanted to buy a new shift knob and all weather mats ( i know they arent selling them) and i as looking around and found this site.

http://www.toyotapartsstore.com/

Is this a good site to buy stuff from? I went to see the all weather mats and they are still there for our tacomas and you can still buy them and everything.! So i was wondering if anyone has bought anything from here or any opinions? THANKS!
Old 08-25-2010, 10:21 PM   #2
any one care to share an opinion?
Old 08-25-2010, 10:29 PM   #3
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
That is a good site Another really good one and by far the best prices on OEM stuff is toyotaworld.com.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:41 AM   #4
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, they are pretty good. I've placed two orders with them and both were delivered quickly and packaged well.
Old 08-26-2010, 05:13 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottri View Post
Yeah, they are pretty good. I've placed two orders with them and both were delivered quickly and packaged well.
DO you think if i ordered a set of all weather mats would they sell them to me? Because it lets me make the order but i never go all the way with it because i feel like i might get into a problem. (you know because they arent selling them at toyota because recall and stuff)
Old 08-26-2010, 05:20 PM   #6
EricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EricT's Tacoma Gallery
Call and ask?
Old 08-26-2010, 07:55 PM   #7
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i have the toyota all weather mats and they suck ass. Go for the weathertech's, way better. I liked them so much i bought them for the wife's car.