Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Traded truck in for a Scion

Old 08-26-2010, 08:27 AM   #2
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
thats pretty funny...did it fit right in? no modification?
Old 08-26-2010, 08:28 AM   #3
SKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the rough
Name: Garry
SKINUM's Tacoma Gallery
Now that is funny........ I like it!
Old 08-26-2010, 08:29 AM   #4
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
thats pretty funny...did it fit right in? no modification?
Fitted right in. I had it laying around and I was really bored so why not give it a try? The result is a scion.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:30 AM   #5
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
I think someone got board!!
Old 08-26-2010, 08:31 AM   #7
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman597 View Post
I think someone got board!!
And that's why I traded it in.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:46 AM   #8
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewboto View Post
Whew. I thought you actually traded for a scion. I was about to post facepalm.jpg
Hey....there's nothing wrong with a Scion. It's still a Toyota....

I love the PIC though with the Scion badging. I replaced the grille on my Scion xB and might go ahead and pull the badge off and put it on the Tacoma.....
Old 08-26-2010, 08:47 AM   #9
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
I personally would love to see a Scion pickup...

Old 08-26-2010, 08:52 AM   #11
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
After reading the thread title i was going to ask you if you traded your girlfriend in for a boyfriend as well. Good to see you didn't give up your taco for a scion, that would be an ? fail
nice EPIC FAIL
Old 08-26-2010, 09:07 AM   #12
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNakedBooda View Post

Dang look at that bed space!!!! Its HUGE!! You can probably fit like 2 coolers in there, possibly!!!!
Old 08-26-2010, 09:11 AM   #13
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Quote:

ehhh no
Old 08-26-2010, 09:52 AM   #14
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
After reading the thread title i was going to ask you if you traded your girlfriend in for a boyfriend as well. Good to see you didn't give up your taco for a scion, that would be an epil fail
ROFL...i was thinking the exact same thing...
Old 08-26-2010, 02:18 PM   #16
Phones Ringin Dude
SplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to behold

Name: Haywood Jablowme
SplitDecision's Tacoma Gallery
TOOL avatar FTW!
Old 08-26-2010, 02:26 PM   #17
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

that bed is like twice the size of a hummer pick up
Old 08-26-2010, 02:35 PM   #18
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

uke:
Old 08-26-2010, 11:33 PM   #19
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Who's next with the Lexus badge?
Old 08-27-2010, 01:41 AM   #20
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
Who's next with the Lexus badge?