Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Socked

Old 08-27-2010, 09:08 AM   #21
zombiekiller is on a distinguished road
zombiekiller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
plan on quite a bit of time removing the old residue....wow that stuff is like from another planet wd-40 didnt even phase it
huh?

3M automotive adhesive remover is paint safe and makes short work of any and all adhesive from the stock badges/decals.

took me a total of an hour to completely debadge/ remove the stickers from my truck.

the adhesive remover is about 6 bucks a can and can be found at walmart, pep boys and other retail stores.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:28 AM   #22
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiekiller View Post
huh?

3M automotive adhesive remover is paint safe and makes short work of any and all adhesive from the stock badges/decals.

took me a total of an hour to completely debadge/ remove the stickers from my truck.

the adhesive remover is about 6 bucks a can and can be found at walmart, pep boys and other retail stores.
x2 on the 3m adhesive remover. Use it and a micro fiber towel and you can get the goo off quickly. Used it after I removed my pinstripes and my TRD stickers.
Old 08-27-2010, 11:30 AM   #23
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
Nice hair dryer!
thanks! it's my favorite color
Old 08-27-2010, 11:31 AM   #24
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
are you blaming Killian's on the first post?
yes cuz it caused me to not rotate the pic hahaha! thanks alot man i will be a returning customer just dont know what i want next.....maybe a third brake light decal i dunno?????