Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Socked

Old 08-26-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Socked

crap
Old 08-26-2010, 04:05 PM   #3
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i did....but here is what i meant to do ha!
Old 08-26-2010, 04:06 PM   #4
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
looks good!
Old 08-26-2010, 04:07 PM   #6
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I like it a lot
Old 08-26-2010, 04:08 PM   #7

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
thanks Sock and killians irish red
Old 08-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #9
Outdoorsman
Jere is a name known to allJere is a name known to allJere is a name known to allJere is a name known to allJere is a name known to allJere is a name known to all

Jere's Tacoma Gallery
Tree Climber

Can't tell but sort of looks like your tacoma is climbing a tree?
Old 08-26-2010, 06:06 PM   #10
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
Name: Stephen
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
that looks sweet i just sent my payment the other day and plan on socking my truck right when they come in
Old 08-26-2010, 06:13 PM   #11

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jere View Post
ha! sorry forgot to rotate
Old 08-26-2010, 06:14 PM   #12

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meckleystephen View Post
that looks sweet i just sent my payment the other day and plan on socking my truck right when they come in
plan on quite a bit of time removing the old residue....wow that stuff is like from another planet wd-40 didnt even phase it
Old 08-26-2010, 07:22 PM   #13

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
good to know.....thanks
Old 08-27-2010, 06:47 AM   #14
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jere View Post
It's easier to apply the stickers when the truck is standing on the rear bumper.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:03 AM   #15
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Nice hair dryer!
Old 08-27-2010, 07:51 AM   #16
Sucio Sanchez is on a distinguished road

Sucio Sanchez's Tacoma Gallery
I can't tell what you guys are looking at. Am I retarded? Wait, I already know that answer. Are we looking at the TRD sticker with the MX bike? If so, where can a retard like me get one for my truck and what does this decal have to do with the word "sock?"
Old 08-27-2010, 08:04 AM   #17
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucio Sanchez View Post
I can't tell what you guys are looking at. Am I retarded? Wait, I already know that answer. Are we looking at the TRD sticker with the MX bike? If so, where can a retard like me get one for my truck and what does this decal have to do with the word "sock?"
Check out Sockmonkey on the vendor list. (Click his name) He makes decals.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:54 AM   #18
Sucio Sanchez is on a distinguished road

Sucio Sanchez's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, I get it. Thanks for the clarification. I'm probably still a retard...but hopefully I'll soon be a retard with some cool decals.