Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

weather tech. Which one?

Old 08-26-2010, 07:10 PM   #1
MJG is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
MJG's Tacoma Gallery
weather tech. Which one?

So my 2010 access cabs floor mats already look like crap..The Drivers side is curling as well. I hear alot of good things about the weather techs..Was wondering who has what..Theres 2 dif options: all weather and digitalfit. To me the digitalfit looks the best? Any opinions would be appreciated..I'm thinking the black ones would look good..Anyone with some pics with them installed?? Also is it worth getting the rears in an access cab?
Old 08-26-2010, 07:11 PM   #2
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
digital liners

/thread
Old 08-26-2010, 07:12 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
x2 digital fit
Old 08-26-2010, 07:14 PM   #4
nomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shed
nomad's Tacoma Gallery
x3 df
Old 08-26-2010, 07:54 PM   #5
H0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement: Communications / Dispatch
H0LLYW00D's Tacoma Gallery
i just got the digital fits for my 09 dc and love them.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:20 PM   #6
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
digii's ftmfw
Old 08-26-2010, 08:33 PM   #9
TACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to all

TACK's Tacoma Gallery
I have the all weather, but I really wish I had the digital fit. They were a gift, so it was out of my control.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:24 PM   #10
NorCal Member
macadocious is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
macadocious's Tacoma Gallery
you just missed a badass group buy!
Old 08-26-2010, 10:29 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
There will be another! I am doing one at the first of November!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macadocious View Post
you just missed a badass group buy!
Old 08-26-2010, 10:30 PM   #12
TACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to all

TACK's Tacoma Gallery
How exactly does a group buy work?
Old 08-26-2010, 10:44 PM   #13
sHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
sHiBby's Tacoma Gallery
x4 Digital Fit
Old 08-26-2010, 10:55 PM   #14
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
digi fits in a group by 124 shipped to your door
Old 08-26-2010, 11:10 PM   #15
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
As everyone said...digi fits.

Old 08-27-2010, 04:15 AM   #16
Gregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gregman's Tacoma Gallery
Cabela's sells re-badged WeatherTech DigitalFit mats for the same price. The only difference is the badge says Cabela's instead of WeatherTech.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...d=cat20119&rid=

http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvp...iceIds=592,756
Old 08-27-2010, 07:41 AM   #17
MJG is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
MJG's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks that I missed the group buy.. Maybe I'll wait till November..That seems like a long ways away though.. Ya the Digital Fit seems the way to go.. Its wierd they offer the option of two holes in passenger side.. Do you save much money on a group buy? I'm pretty impulsive and I would have a hard time waiting..Deffinately need them before the snow comes..When I do get them I will need to do a steam clean before I install them..Hopefully that will be the last time..Thanks for all the replies..Still on the fence about the rears in a access cab..
Old 08-27-2010, 08:05 AM   #18
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
I think I paid around $120+ w/shipping rather than the $160+ shown on their website for my dbl cab front & rears. Whether or not you wait for the group buy, they're still a good investment. In the recent group buy there were some folks with access cabs that had already got the fronts on a previous buy and mentioned wishing they had gotten rears too. However it'd be your call if you needed them too.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:22 AM   #19
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
i got the digi front and rear recently and already pleased with the purchase. bought it from the weathertec website and got it within a week. had to do some cutting under my clutch to prevent the mat from grabbing my pedal but you won't be disappointed with your purchase.
Old 08-27-2010, 10:55 AM   #20
VanCity Taco.
ilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to behold

ilg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJG View Post
Its weird they offer the option of two holes in passenger side..
Some trucks have the mat retention clips on the passenger side as well (mine included).