Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Lets see those side steps!!!

Old 08-26-2010, 08:47 PM   #1
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see those side steps!!!

So I've spend all night looking at pictures of nerf bars, sliders, etc. I'm not the first, nor will I be the last new Tacoma owner who would like to see ALL of his options in one place.

To keep this thread simple, I'm not looking for commentary on every picture that is posted. I just want at least one picture and a brief description (i.e. type of bar, brand, rough price, good place to buy).
Old 08-26-2010, 11:46 PM   #2
jdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jdtemple's Tacoma Gallery
follow sig
Old 08-27-2010, 06:12 AM   #3
blah blah blah
bayou_fennec is on a distinguished road

Name: John
bayou_fennec's Tacoma Gallery
Nfab wheel 2 wheel double cab long bed ~ $480