LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Had to change my order

Old 08-27-2010, 07:57 AM   #1
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
Name: Stephen
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
Had to change my order

well originally I had placed an order with 4wheelonline for a set of pro comp 1069's 17 x9. Well they called me today and said that they wont be in until November. So I decided to call 4wheelparts and they didnt have any either must be a hot item. Any way they had one set of pro comp 1079's so they are now en route to my doorstep these are what I was originally gonna go with so its no skin off my back. Still pumped though. Will post pics when they come in.