Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Storage under Armorlid/Undercover

Old 07-04-2008, 05:38 PM   #1
floger is on a distinguished road
floger's Tacoma Gallery
Storage under Armorlid/Undercover

I'm looking for ideas for storage under an Armorlid Cover. I don't really need locking storage, like a metal tool box, but I was hoping someone had a good solution for loose items like bungees, jumper cables, 4 way lug wrench, etc., etc. Maybe a particular plastic or rubber box.

I'd appreciate any thoughts. Thanks.
Old 07-04-2008, 05:48 PM   #2
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by floger View Post
I'm looking for ideas for storage under an Armorlid Cover. I don't really need locking storage, like a metal tool box, but I was hoping someone had a good solution for loose items like bungees, jumper cables, 4 way lug wrench, etc., etc. Maybe a particular plastic or rubber box.

I'd appreciate any thoughts. Thanks.
Do you think these would work?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...tml#post105637