Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Overhead temp/compass going bad

Old 08-27-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
taco_24 will become famous soon enoughtaco_24 will become famous soon enough
Name: Nick
taco_24's Tacoma Gallery
Overhead temp/compass going bad

My overhead temp/compass has stopped working. It will come on if I hold the button down just for a few seconds, then it will go blank. Anyone else experience this problem? Is it a inexpensive fix, or should I just let it go.
Old 08-27-2010, 01:37 PM   #2
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco_24 View Post
My overhead temp/compass has stopped working. It will come on if I hold the button down just for a few seconds, then it will go blank. Anyone else experience this problem? Is it a inexpensive fix, or should I just let it go.
Here is the link that should help you out....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-temp-fix.html