Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

anyone with old headlight, broken tabs etc...

Old 08-28-2010, 04:21 AM   #1
brians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brian
brians05taco's Tacoma Gallery
anyone with old headlight, broken tabs etc...

would like to find an old set ofheadlights to use as a mold for some fiberglassing.... would like to make my own eyelids...tabs can be broken as long as the top is ok...thanks in advance
Old 09-23-2010, 05:16 AM   #3
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of OEM with bhlm. One of them has a broken tab and slightly fogs up.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:12 AM   #4
clintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clinton
clintonjeffries's Tacoma Gallery
I have an old set with a couple broken tabs too, but other than that they're in perfect condition. They actually work just fine, I didn't know anything was wrong till I dug in to install my new headlights, but a couple broken tabs scare people away from buying them.

Are you looking for a free set or how much are you willing to pay? These things are monsters once you actually pull them out as you know haha so i don't know how much shipping would cost, but I'll sell you mine for $35 plus shipping, I would imagine through the post office should be about 20 or 25 shipped. Let me know if you want them.
Old 09-23-2010, 04:02 PM   #5
brians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brian
brians05taco's Tacoma Gallery
a free set would be nice, just a thought i had one day..... makin a mold of the light and makin one would be easy just the thought of some resin messing up my lights scares me lol... prob would be cheaper to just buy them if the purchase of lights are to high thanks anyway
Old 09-23-2010, 04:33 PM   #6
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
How our your glass skills? I may let you have mine if you send me a set of eye lids for free. Just an idea.

I just don't care for the agree lids, just regular.