Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Regular Cab Owners: Leather Seat Covers interest, look here.

Old 08-28-2010, 04:36 PM   #1
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Regular Cab Owners: Leather Seat Covers interest, look here.

For all 2nd Gen Regular Cab with bench seat.

I don't know about you, but I love the look and feel of leather.
As you know there are not many companies that make seat covers for us that look good. Coverking & Wetokole are about the only ones that make decent seat covers for us.

Clazzio makes some beautiful leather seat covers for 2nd Gen Tacoma, unfortunately not for Regular Cab bench seats. I sent an email to Clazzio the other day and they basically told me that they could run a set of covers for us (bench seats) but they would need a minimum of 10 orders. So basically this topic is too see if there is any interest in them. If there are 10 or more interested I will go ahead and ask them for more details (Price, how long they'll take etc etc). Saying that you are interested does not mean in any shape or form that you are going to buy them, only that you want me to get more information from Clazzio. If there is any particular thing you want me to ask them lmk.

Here are a couple examples of Clazzio leather seat covers on 2nd Gen Tacomas:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...-covers-2.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...s-clazzio.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...her-seats.html

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=38828
Old 08-28-2010, 04:40 PM   #2
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
prices
Old 08-28-2010, 04:42 PM   #3
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktaco808 View Post
prices
Yeah that's the first thing for sure!
Old 08-28-2010, 04:44 PM   #4
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe if they made some light grey ones that didn't contrast with the interior so much.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:46 PM   #5
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Maybe if they made some light grey ones that didn't contrast with the interior so much.
You can customize them pretty much however you like, like the wetokoles. I'm trying to find a website in which you could build the seat covers. (choose colors, stitching, pattern etc etc)
Old 08-28-2010, 04:48 PM   #6
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Any sort of ballpark estimation on prices?

I've never looked into seat covers for anything before.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:52 PM   #7
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Any sort of ballpark estimation on prices?

I've never looked into seat covers for anything before.
I'm guessing over $500
Old 08-28-2010, 04:55 PM   #8
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epa4wd View Post
I'm guessing over $500
I'm no longer interested. lol

Sorry brother, that's one and a half truck payments.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:01 PM   #9
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm no longer interested. lol

Sorry brother, that's one and a half truck payments.
lol that's understandable, I'm not even sure I would spend that for seat covers, I will go ahead and ask them for the price just for kicks.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:23 PM   #10
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
From Clazzio:

Quote:
Since it would be a custom order it would be approximately 6 to 8 weeks. We have two types, the regular price for PVC is $399 and the leather is $499 plus shipping. But based on number of sets I can definitely work with you on pricing. How many people are interested so far? Please advise. Thanks, Tim
Old 08-28-2010, 05:24 PM   #11
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
From Clazzio:
Would be nice, but I gotta pass.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:57 AM   #12
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
As an update, I was contacted by Clazzio and talked about the price this is the response I got:

Quote:
Well our PVC seat covers are just as nice and $100 less. That may make it more plausible for you. You can not tell the difference between the two. If you can sell them on $350 including shipping in the continental U.S. This will be just as good and you can get your model made
$350 including shipping doesn't sound bad IMO. Let me know what you guys think.
Old 10-17-2010, 01:49 PM   #13
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
As an update, I was contacted by Clazzio and talked about the price this is the response I got:

$350 including shipping doesn't sound bad IMO. Let me know what you guys think.
dead thread revival!

I thought they had the option of using the real leather on the front and the fake shit on the sides and rear.