Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Coverking seat covers...

Old 08-30-2010, 07:33 PM   #1
Workman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorkman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Workman's Tacoma Gallery
Coverking seat covers...

Thinking about trying these out. Anyone have any pics or experience with them? what type of material would you recommend. I hunt, fish, snowboard ect... so I want something that will last and be comfortable, breathable at the same time. I am thinking tweed, saddle blanket, or supermesh. Thanks for your input!!!
Old 08-30-2010, 09:08 PM   #2
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
I have black neoprene CoverKings in my truck and I love them. They fit great. They are very comfortable. I've had them on all summer and didn't notice any discomfort on the hot days. I bought them because I do a lot of scuba diving and didn't want my seats to get exposed to a lot of salt water.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:24 AM   #3
nomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shed
nomad's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered a set from them once and they fit like shit. The headrest covers were baggy and the seat part of the covers were too tight and a real bitch to get on. I eventually ended up sending them back and getting my money back. That was a few years ago. Maybe they've started making a better product since then. I can't remember which material I ordered. I want to say it was the ballistic, but I'm not sure.