1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Coverking seat covers...

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Workman, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Aug 30, 2010 at 7:33 PM
    Workman

Workman [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    06 access cab, off road, V6
    Thinking about trying these out. Anyone have any pics or experience with them? what type of material would you recommend. I hunt, fish, snowboard ect... so I want something that will last and be comfortable, breathable at the same time. I am thinking tweed, saddle blanket, or supermesh. Thanks for your input!!!

2. Aug 30, 2010 at 9:08 PM
    scottri

scottri Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tigard Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '10 Sport DC TRD Sport PreRunner
    Cover King Seat Covers, WeatherTech Liners, PopNLock, storage bin locks, N-Fab Step bars, and G4 Elite Tonneau cover.
    I have black neoprene CoverKings in my truck and I love them. They fit great. They are very comfortable. I've had them on all summer and didn't notice any discomfort on the hot days. I bought them because I do a lot of scuba diving and didn't want my seats to get exposed to a lot of salt water.

3. Aug 31, 2010 at 5:24 AM
    nomad

nomad Well-Known Member

Member:
    I ordered a set from them once and they fit like shit. The headrest covers were baggy and the seat part of the covers were too tight and a real bitch to get on. I eventually ended up sending them back and getting my money back. That was a few years ago. Maybe they've started making a better product since then. I can't remember which material I ordered. I want to say it was the ballistic, but I'm not sure.

Products Discussed in

To Top