Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

looking for new setup

Old 08-30-2010, 11:53 PM   #1
Blaise22 has a spectacular aura aboutBlaise22 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Blaise
Blaise22's Tacoma Gallery
looking for new setup

So I just installed the AAL last weekend and im already sick of it. I was thinking an all pro leaf pack with some 2.0 fox shocks. would this be a good setup for light desert use? I would get destroyed if I went out there right now with this AAL crap. Im trying to find something in that price range, amy other suggestions would be great.
Old 08-31-2010, 12:05 AM   #2
glwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
glwood6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaise22 View Post
So I just installed the AAL last weekend and im already sick of it. I was thinking an all pro leaf pack with some 2.0 fox shocks. would this be a good setup for light desert use? I would get destroyed if I went out there right now with this AAL crap. Im trying to find something in that price range, amy other suggestions would be great.
You don't really say what you don't like about the AAL, so it's hard to say what else would work...'sick of it', and 'AAL crap' are a little vague...
Old 08-31-2010, 08:15 AM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by glwood6 View Post
You don't really say what you don't like about the AAL, so it's hard to say what else would work...'sick of it', and 'AAL crap' are a little vague...
theyre stiff and dont absorb anything like they are supposed to, I thought it would be obvious im sorry.
Old 08-31-2010, 08:20 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
I got all pro 3" leafs and love them. For rear shocks I have OME's. They are nice. But I may go kings or fox piggybacks.
awsome, yeah I think im going for the fox piggybacks right off the bat. I know these are designed for more flex and probley slower wheeling but have you taken them to the desert through stuff like small whoops before?
Old 08-31-2010, 08:23 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
I got all pro 3" leafs and love them. For rear shocks I have OME's. They are nice. But I may go kings or fox piggybacks.
haha I just saw your truck and im assuming you have, nice setup
Old 08-31-2010, 08:30 AM   #7
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
yea I hated the way my AAL rode. it was made the back end way stiff. I switched to the wheelers 3 aal pack and it was a huge improvement.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:25 AM   #8
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
How does this all compare to the TSB rear leafs?