1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pre-Runner Lift Spindles - Where can I get them?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by cornnuts, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Sep 2, 2010 at 12:18 PM
    Burgman

Burgman I KEEEEEL YOU

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephen
    Ric VA
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner TRD sport Silver
    K&N intake, Boston Acoustic SL 60 6.5 components up front, Rockford Power T16 6.5 in rear, Pioneer P4100 HU, Soon to be Pioneer Prs 4200f
    i got my camburgs from polyperformance.com and when i called they gave me 10% off... shipping was fast too, especially from across the country

2. Sep 2, 2010 at 12:22 PM
    newbtacoma

newbtacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    Houston, TX
    Vehicle:
    2010 Super White Sport
    If you dont want to go over 3", whats the point in getting spindles if you are just going to turn around and put good CO's on? Why not just get height adjustable CO's and forget the spindles?

3. Sep 2, 2010 at 12:25 PM
    Burgman

Burgman I KEEEEEL YOU

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephen
    Ric VA
    Vehicle:
    K&N intake, Boston Acoustic SL 60 6.5 components up front, Rockford Power T16 6.5 in rear, Pioneer P4100 HU, Soon to be Pioneer Prs 4200f
    spindles keep all the suspension components stock, and the ride quality wont change... the COs will make the ride quite a bit rougher

4. Sep 2, 2010 at 12:37 PM
    Grande

Grande Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Victorville, CA
    Vehicle:
    Thomas, The little truck that could
    Painted badges. Bedlined grille, wheels and lower valence. Billies 5100 @.85 up front. Dodger Jack Ball Mod. Custom trail damaged rear bumper (for the time being). Lil LED light bar on grill. Hard-wired Radar Det. Custom Projector fog lights, Anytime Fog Mod, HIDS, White LED accent lighting on a Single post double toggle swicht, so they light up wit my door/dome light, or always on, or never on. LED map and dome lights.
    Really? i was told different, bcuz the spindles keep all fairly within stock quality, plus wont the CO give me more travel and make my ride smoother than my stock CO setup, i might be wrong tho, this is what i was told, can someone clear this up, bcuz if it will make it ride rougher i put that money into my mod after all my suspension is done. which is a retractable rag top or some sorta sunroof, or a big long sunroof, has anyone seen one or seen one fabbed on our trucks.

5. Sep 2, 2010 at 12:39 PM
    Grande

Grande Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Victorville, CA
    Vehicle:
    Painted badges. Bedlined grille, wheels and lower valence. Billies 5100 @.85 up front. Dodger Jack Ball Mod. Custom trail damaged rear bumper (for the time being). Lil LED light bar on grill. Hard-wired Radar Det. Custom Projector fog lights, Anytime Fog Mod, HIDS, White LED accent lighting on a Single post double toggle swicht, so they light up wit my door/dome light, or always on, or never on. LED map and dome lights.
    ^^^^ oh i forgot to add, my new CO will be at the lowest setting since i will already have 4in from the spindles. which would make the ride amazing. Somebody correct me if im wrong.

6. Sep 2, 2010 at 12:48 PM
    stroM-

stroM- @alteregoadventure

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Santa Rosa, California
    Vehicle:
    2006 4X4 TRD OR
    you're right ;)

7. Sep 2, 2010 at 12:52 PM
    Grande

Grande Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Victorville, CA
    Vehicle:
    ahh, thanks man, u just saved me from rethinking my whole suspension setup.:D

8. Sep 2, 2010 at 2:36 PM
    Burgman

Burgman I KEEEEEL YOU

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephen
    Ric VA
    Vehicle:
    i was talking to the guy right above my posts, as long as ur not lifting with the COs youll have an amazing ride which i will be doing as soon as i can round up the dough

9. Dec 15, 2010 at 10:38 PM
    tony92629

tony92629 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Dana Point
    Vehicle:
    2010 White Tacoma Prerunner
    5100's all the way around. Front set at .85. Camburg Spindles. Camburg Uniball 1.25 UCA's. Total Chaos LCA skid plates. Custom Deaver 10 pack rear leaf spring. BFG AT KO's 285/70/17, Weathertech floor liners, Wet Okoles. Midland CB/PA, Firestick.
    I just installed Camburg spindles with a Camburg UCA with 5100's - front set at .85. Rear TSB with 1" block - OMG - the ride is amazing. Looking for any next imperfection in the road. Man, it rides great. Did I metion that it looks bad ass as well? I am in the process of upgrading the rear - but its certainly fun to drive!!!

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top