Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Finally MINE

Old 09-05-2010, 06:20 PM   #1
volcom7377 is on a distinguished road
volcom7377's Tacoma Gallery
Finally MINE

i just got my dream rims and i couldnt be more stoked on them and i really hope sense there my custom creation that no one else has this set up...
Attached Thumbnails
Finally MINE-p1010596.jpg   Finally MINE-p1010595.jpg   Finally MINE-p1010593.jpg  
Old 09-05-2010, 06:22 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Angry! I haven't seen a set up like that yet! Congrats man, it looks cool!
Old 09-05-2010, 06:24 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
nice set up. details please......or is it a secret??????
Old 09-05-2010, 06:28 PM   #5
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
looks bad ass!
Old 09-05-2010, 06:33 PM   #6
no secret there pro comp 1079's 16x8 with beadlock rings. rims only come polished or chrome and mine are now flat black and rings come in a red but i got them in black because people say the red from pro comp turns pink after a lil sun wear so i bought black (cheapest) and painted them the red i wanted
Old 09-05-2010, 06:47 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
What size tires you running? 285s?
Old 09-05-2010, 06:48 PM   #8
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
those are nice! but why do you have glass fenders with a level kit? do you plan on going long travel?
Old 09-05-2010, 08:07 PM   #9
a kid backed into me and put a little dent in my fender so i figured ill get the insurance $ and keep my fenders and order fiberglass ones and yes i do plan on goin long travel but i need more $ so thats my next step.

yea im running 285's
Old 09-25-2010, 12:40 PM   #10
JOSELITE is on a distinguished road
Army: long range recon 199th Infantry 69-70
Location: Deep South Texas by the Mexican border & South Padre Island
JOSELITE's Tacoma Gallery
Question valve sensors

did you instal the valve sensors on the new wheels
if you did not, how was the sensor indicator disconnected
Old 09-25-2010, 12:47 PM   #12
JOSELITE is on a distinguished road
Army: long range recon 199th Infantry 69-70
Location: Deep South Texas by the Mexican border & South Padre Island
JOSELITE's Tacoma Gallery
Question CUSTOM RIM REPLACEMENT CONCERN

I WANT TO REPLACE THE FACTORY RIMS WITH CUSTOM ONES ON MY 4 CYLINDER TACO 2009
QUESTION ???????????????????

1.DO I NEED THE VALVE SENSORS ON THE NEW RIMS?
2.HOW CAN I UNDO THE SENSOR TO KEEP THE LIGHT FROM COMING ON?
3.ARE THE SENSOR VALES NECESSARY?

I MONITOR THE TIRE PRESSURE MONTHLY ANYWAY

HELP
ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD HELP
Old 09-25-2010, 01:43 PM   #14
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
1bad10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
NICE!! How are the Wranglers for road noise? I saw these at Sams Club and i liked!!
Old 09-25-2010, 02:05 PM   #15
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
wow they are awesome. Nice to see something a little different
Old 09-25-2010, 02:09 PM   #16
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that truck is clean!............
Old 09-25-2010, 02:10 PM   #17
glwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
glwood6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by volcom7377 View Post
i just got my dream rims i really hope sense there my custom creation that no one else has this set up...
Not much chance of that...color-wise, anyhoo...
Old 09-27-2010, 01:53 PM   #18
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by volcom7377 View Post
i just got my dream rims and i couldnt be more stoked on them and i really hope sense there my custom creation that no one else has this set up...
I think I spotted your truck at the Pruneyard Mall in Campbell. I was staying at the Marriott on the other side of the freeway. I posted a pic in the Norcal spotted thread.
Old 09-27-2010, 02:27 PM   #19
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
nice
Old 09-27-2010, 06:08 PM   #20
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
HOw does the rash ring attatch to the aluminum wheel?

Defently wanting to do these to my addicts, if they were steel I would have already welded one on

I think it is screwed on.

It looks great op!