Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Looks like a lift is in my future

Old 09-07-2010, 12:18 PM   #1
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a lift is in my future

whoot! i just purchased all the parts for a lift.
they all should be in early next week and i am having a local shop do all the work on the 16th.
now i have to play the waiting game.

the wait is going to make me crazy
Old 09-07-2010, 12:19 PM   #2
newbtacoma is on a distinguished road
newbtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Which lift did you go with?
Old 09-07-2010, 12:21 PM   #3
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

toytec ultimate lift and stuff
Old 09-16-2010, 09:29 AM   #4

i just dropped my truck off at the shop and wil get it back tomorrow afternoon.

i am giddy with excitement. i feel like a kid at christmas
Old 09-16-2010, 09:32 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Truck View Post

indeed... you all will get pics after i pick it up tomorrow
Old 09-16-2010, 11:37 AM   #7
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet I just had the same lift put on my 2010. I should be picking it up from the shop today. They cut the stupid bolt for the uca so I had to wait till a Toyota dealership sent them a replacement. U mind my asking what they r charging for the install? And did u get new ucas as well?
Old 09-16-2010, 11:40 AM   #8
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-16-2010, 03:33 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunercrab View Post
Sweet I just had the same lift put on my 2010. I should be picking it up from the shop today. They cut the stupid bolt for the uca so I had to wait till a Toyota dealership sent them a replacement. U mind my asking what they r charging for the install? And did u get new ucas as well?
yes, i am also getting new UCA's.
to install both the full toytec kit and the UCA's, the guy is charging me $425.

when i dropped it off this morning, i talked to the guy about the UCA bolt. i told him he could bend the inner fender to get the bolt out and then re-install it from the back side. i have heard on here about shops cutting the bolt and then wondering how/when they can get a replacement. i wanted to avoid that crap