LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

wth???

Old 09-09-2010, 02:02 PM   #1
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
wth???

ive had this problem for awhile now but when i stop at a light or stop sign n then let off the brake there is a thud/bump...idk what it is...any imput would be gould...im beginning to think its not axle wrap like i thought it was b4
Old 09-09-2010, 02:05 PM   #3
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
haha lmao shut up john...yes and everything comes up axle wrap...im thinkin maybe transmission tsb but idk
Old 09-09-2010, 02:07 PM   #5
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
so u have the lil thud too...i never searched thud just bump
Old 09-09-2010, 02:12 PM   #8
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
that must be y...ive got a 1 inch block n no TSB
Old 09-09-2010, 02:16 PM   #10
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
yah i thought so...funny thing is i never had axle wrap until i had the block kit installed...i will be gettin a new lift with an aal so hopefully no more probs n then i can sell the block n spacer lift
Old 09-09-2010, 02:17 PM   #11
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
did you know there's a language called English? You should try it some time.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:17 PM   #12
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
whats that supposed to mean??? r u talkin bout my title???
Old 09-09-2010, 02:19 PM   #14
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
did you know there's a language called English? You should try it some time.
No speake Engrish. Hablo en el español ou en français.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:21 PM   #16
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
whats that supposed to mean??? r u talkin bout my title???
I mean the way you're typing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
yah and that link above your sig is not English either so guess you should learn some more English also
what does that have to do with anything?
and, i need to learn MORE English? as opposed to what?
Old 09-09-2010, 02:24 PM   #18
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
has to do the same thing with your post wasnt talking about the topic and i understand him well
This^^^didn't make any sense to me.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:25 PM   #19
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
well its much faster to type like this!!! duh haha...john what kind of language is that??? German???
Old 09-09-2010, 02:26 PM   #20
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
This^^^didn't make any sense to me.
made sense in my head. lol let me say this better then. what you said has nothing to do with the the topic of the thread. what i said has nothing to do with anything. so we should stop talking about nothing and start talking about the topic even though jesse needs to search before posting.