Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Color matched my bumpers!

Old 09-12-2010, 09:28 AM   #1
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
StormTrooper's Tacoma Gallery
Color matched my bumpers!

Finally!
Attached Thumbnails
Color matched my bumpers!-bumper.jpg   Color matched my bumpers!-securedownload.jpg  
Old 09-12-2010, 10:06 AM   #2
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
looking good...

I still gotta color match my rear bumper...but other mods are the priority right now...
Old 09-12-2010, 10:07 AM   #3
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0LLPHR33 View Post
looking good...

I still gotta color match my rear bumper...but other mods are the priority right now...
thanks man, what else u going to do?
Old 09-12-2010, 10:12 AM   #4
jdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jdtemple's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good, how do you like your headlights, do they improve visibility, or just look cool?
Old 09-12-2010, 10:23 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdtemple View Post
Truck looks good, how do you like your headlights, do they improve visibility, or just look cool?
Stock headlights perform way better, but these u can still see where ur goin lol
Old 09-12-2010, 02:38 PM   #8
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
Looks GREAT!!!
Old 09-12-2010, 03:01 PM   #9
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Looks awesome man!!!1
Old 09-12-2010, 03:37 PM   #10
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Did you paint them yourself or have a shop do it? If you did it yourself, I gotta ask what you used for paint unless you used a gun?
Old 09-12-2010, 07:22 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Did you paint them yourself or have a shop do it? If you did it yourself, I gotta ask what you used for paint unless you used a gun?
The mechanic at my dads boat shop did it, he used a gun. I figured i'd pay for once lol.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:23 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Looking good...time to color match the grille.
Yeah i wanna do the grille soon
Old 09-13-2010, 01:42 AM   #13
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Looks very nice. Great job!
Old 04-25-2011, 10:00 PM   #14
Drewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
Drewboto's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really good.

Sorry to dig up an old thread... But you know what they always say "use the search button, don't make a new thread"

I'm considering doing this myself. Any idea how much the paint itself cost?
Old 04-26-2011, 07:11 AM   #15
TomaGirl has a spectacular aura aboutTomaGirl has a spectacular aura aboutTomaGirl has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ticia
TomaGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin' Good!

Looks sharp!! I want to do this to my rear bumber. Not sure why the factory did it to the front bumper, but not the rear.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:25 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewboto View Post
Looks really good.

Sorry to dig up an old thread... But you know what they always say "use the search button, don't make a new thread"

I'm considering doing this myself. Any idea how much the paint itself cost?
It was about $90 i think