LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New Duratracs & FJs...whadya' think?

Old 09-16-2010, 05:48 PM   #1
Tackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to behold

Tackz's Tacoma Gallery
New Duratracs & FJs...whadya' think?

Got my Duratracs on today along with my FJs'. The wheels are powder coated & the red band I did myself.

Old 09-16-2010, 05:49 PM   #2
JTO is a glorious beacon of lightJTO is a glorious beacon of lightJTO is a glorious beacon of lightJTO is a glorious beacon of lightJTO is a glorious beacon of lightJTO is a glorious beacon of light

JTO's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sick! Don't know if I'm a fan of the red band but it could grow on me.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:51 PM   #3
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
That's certainly different with the red border and gunmetal center cap. Love that wheel & tire combo, but I'd probably go with the black center cap instead.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:55 PM   #5
Tackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to behold

Tackz's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. The center cap is actually black, but is a lil' more flat, so it looks a bit gunmetal in the pics. In person, it blends pretty well.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:06 PM   #6
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
way to ruin some nice wheels.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:18 PM   #7
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
Not a fan of the red stripe but the combo is kick ass and I officially hate you

LOVE those wheels
Old 09-16-2010, 06:21 PM   #8

Tackz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWtacoma View Post
Thanks man! I tried reeeeally hard. But guess what?, media blasting takes it right back off and I can recoat em' anytime I want.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:27 PM   #9
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
Name: Stephen
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
not my cup of tea but you did do a real good job looks like a shop did the red ring. To each his own man. x2 on the wheel and tire package though.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:29 PM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
damn that looks good
Old 09-16-2010, 06:31 PM   #11
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
love it dude.

UGA colors!!! haha
Old 09-16-2010, 06:34 PM   #12
Devildoc is a splendid one to beholdDevildoc is a splendid one to beholdDevildoc is a splendid one to beholdDevildoc is a splendid one to beholdDevildoc is a splendid one to beholdDevildoc is a splendid one to beholdDevildoc is a splendid one to behold
Navy: 2/4 5th REG, 1st Mar Div
Devildoc's Tacoma Gallery
That looks sick! What size are your rubber and how much lift do you have?
Old 09-16-2010, 06:59 PM   #13
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
Duratracs, Duratracs !!!
Old 09-16-2010, 07:13 PM   #14
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
LOVE the red stripe

Good job!
Old 09-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #15
zebra1550 will become famous soon enoughzebra1550 will become famous soon enough

Army: Staff Sergeant, 95B, 530th MP BN
zebra1550's Tacoma Gallery
I don't mind the red, nice looking truck. If you ever get sick of it, it's an easy fix.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:49 PM   #16
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWtacoma View Post

this guy ^ asshole.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:57 PM   #17
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
OP what color were the rims originally?
Old 09-16-2010, 08:01 PM   #18
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
mMMMmm....beefy!
Old 09-16-2010, 08:17 PM   #20
dirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to behold
EMS: paramedic
dirtytaco2010's Tacoma Gallery
i am thinkning of powder coating my rims yours look sick which made my mind up..cool idea with the red nice flair. I really like the caps!