Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rear Spring TSB Experience, Hope, then despair....

Old 09-22-2010, 10:26 AM   #1
Slaughtering goats
emtlibby will become famous soon enough
emtlibby's Tacoma Gallery
Rear Spring TSB Experience, Hope, then despair....

So went to dealer this AM to have my squeeking blower motor replaced. While there they were also supposed to "look" at the truck regarding the rear spring TSB.

After 3 hours in the waiting room, I inquired what was taking so long for a blower motor. The service guy told me I was in luck, they had the rear spring TSB parts in stock, and were doing it now.

After 4 hours they finished.... Walking out to my truck, I see the same old 3 leaf packs.... Even though the slip I just signed says they did the TSB...

So it turns out that the idiot replaced the shocks and bump stops, even though the TSB says not to. And didn;t replace the springs...

So NOW, theyre gonna order the parts, and I can waste another day..
Old 09-22-2010, 10:36 AM   #2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Just gotta love opposite day at the idiotship...sorry for both your lost days.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:18 AM   #3
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So NOW, theyre gonna order the parts, and I can waste another day..
But it's at no cost to you except your time so you have to determine how valuable your time is for a free suspension upgrade.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:20 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I got them to give me a free loaner car while they did the TSB. I got a new DCLB TRD OR as a loaner for the day!
Old 09-22-2010, 11:39 AM   #5
Slaughtering goats
i told the dealer i wanted a loaner when i came back...

whatever it is, im gonna beat the piss out of it

just kidding... well, unless its a prius.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:42 AM   #6
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Wow they have some intelligent people working there!
Old 09-22-2010, 11:49 AM   #7
Slaughtering goats
I even handed them the TSB!