Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

pictures of your light bars and lights

Old 09-22-2010, 11:33 AM   #1
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
pictures of your light bars and lights

hey guys just wanted to see how everyones lights look at night with their light bars.

so i guess two pictures one of your regular beams and the second your regular beams with your trail lights on.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:49 AM   #2
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a pic of my light bar. I will have to wait until tonight to get a night shot of it. I will post more pics soon.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...c/lightbar.jpg
Old 09-22-2010, 11:54 AM   #3
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBK224 View Post
Here is a pic of my light bar. I will have to wait until tonight to get a night shot of it. I will post more pics soon.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...c/lightbar.jpg

thats a pretty sweet bar man. i light it and look forward to more pics
Old 09-22-2010, 01:09 PM   #4
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Helo nighttime recon extended perimeter security
Name: David
Taco4x4NC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
thats a pretty sweet bar man. i light it and look forward to more pics

I light it too sorry dude, I could not help it....thats funny...
Old 09-22-2010, 01:51 PM   #5
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco4x4NC View Post
I light it too sorry dude, I could not help it....thats funny...
haha didnt even notice that. guess i just had light on the mind haha
Old 09-22-2010, 06:22 PM   #7
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratm3245 View Post
Here's mine (Nfab) have to get some night time shots

so you like your PIAA lights? im looking into the 520's and just trying to make sure its worth it.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:43 PM   #9
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Heres my Smittybuilt light bar with PIAA 520 ATP that i just got installed. These pictures are from my Iphone but tomorrow im gonna try to get pictures on my SLR

Night time shot
Old 09-22-2010, 09:52 PM   #10
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
A couple variations...

N-Fab with 8" IPF 900DDCS lights

N-Fab with 6" IPF 968CSG lights

Randy Ellis with 6" Hella 500 lights

Old 09-22-2010, 10:38 PM   #12
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket67 View Post
Thats a damn good lookin truck right there. I love that light bar on these trucks.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:45 PM   #13
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
hmm... im still debating on whether or not i like the n-fab light bar. i just need to see one in person....
Old 09-22-2010, 11:00 PM   #14
~THE LIGHT GUY~

TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
A few night shots of the LED light bar:

1. Just the HID headlights
2. HID headlights and foglights
3. HID headlights/foglights and LED light bar
4. Side view of all the lights
5. HID headlights/foglights and LED light bar from 300 YARDS away. Yes...600 FEET away and it still blinds the camera and completely drowns out the HID lights.
Attached Thumbnails
pictures of your light bars and lights-light4.jpg   pictures of your light bars and lights-light3.jpg   pictures of your light bars and lights-light1.jpg   pictures of your light bars and lights-light2.jpg   pictures of your light bars and lights-light5.jpg  

Old 09-22-2010, 11:02 PM   #15
Glockman11 is on a distinguished road
Glockman11's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Rocket67, any more pics or build on your truck? One of the cleanest looks I have seen!
Old 09-22-2010, 11:05 PM   #16
Glockman11 is on a distinguished road
Glockman11's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, just found them on your pic.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:47 AM   #18
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my truck with an N-fab light bar and 4 Hella 700FF lights
Old 09-23-2010, 07:25 AM   #20
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine.

Attached Thumbnails
pictures of your light bars and lights-dsc04693.jpg   pictures of your light bars and lights-dsc04692.jpg