1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

AP Glass Fenders

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Rhoads09, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Sep 24, 2010 at 12:19 AM
    Rhoads09

Rhoads09 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    09 Taco
    volant CAI,ProComp 3" lift, 17" procomp Alloys, 33" kms, AP UCAs, AP 1.25" wheel spaces
    Im kind new to the aftermarket world... but Ive been lookin at the AP glass front fender for my 09 DC OR and I have 33" km2s w/ 1.25" wheel spacers and on the 1st Im ordering the AP front bumper I know they are made for the AP LT kit which I am eventally going to get but I want anyone opinon on get gettin the fender now or wait until after the LT kit would be great.

Thanks in advance!

2. Sep 24, 2010 at 4:20 AM
    tacobox

tacobox Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS

Member:
    Sometimes they look alittle goofy without spacing the the wheels out IMO. Got a pic of your truck?

3. Sep 25, 2010 at 12:06 AM
    Rhoads09

Rhoads09 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    09 Taco
    volant CAI,ProComp 3" lift, 17" procomp Alloys, 33" kms, AP UCAs, AP 1.25" wheel spaces
    I dont have any pics right now Im deployed to the Middle East

4. Sep 25, 2010 at 12:10 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    WAY THE HELL OUT THERE, So Cal
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    i would wait... cuz u actually have the option of not having to run beefier fenders with the AP LT kit.... due to the fact that it isnt as wide as the TC CAMBURG and Engage Kits.... but check out my boi MXPatriot he has that same setup.... good luck bro.... and fenders would look goofy if your just running spacers... and to be honest if your gonna off road its not a good idea to run spacers and im sure a lot of other people can agree.... i had it on my truck and it road great on the street but sucked ass in the dirt.... just my .2 cents....

Products Discussed in

To Top